General Yuzuru Chat

The photo was taken during the dance battle in The Ice 2012 in Nikko. I think I saw it in a magazine released in that year. There was a dance tournament held during the tour, and Yuzu, Javi, and Kanako Murakami fought in Nikko. According to a report, at the beginning of the battle they were all wearing this feather-ish thing on their hips. I don't know what happened between them and the birds but the hat was originally worn by  Takahiko Kozuka, so Yuzu might have defeated Taka as well as the birds? He won the dance battle there and fought bravely as Yuzuki in Osaka but could not win the tournament.

Here is an interview given during The Ice Nikko. There is no info about the feather, though.
http://japanskates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=529#529

5 hours ago, sweetwater said:

The photo was taken during the dance battle in The Ice 2012 in Nikko. I think I saw it in a magazine released in that year. There was a dance tournament held during the tour, and Yuzu, Javi, and Kanako Murakami fought in Nikko. According to a report, at the beginning of the battle they were all wearing this feather-ish thing on their hips. I don't know what happened between them and the birds but the hat was originally worn by  Takahiko Kozuka, so Yuzu might have defeated Taka as well as the birds? He won the dance battle there and fought bravely as Yuzuki in Osaka but could not win the tournament.

Here is an interview given during The Ice Nikko. There is no info about the feather, though.
http://japanskates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=529#529

ah thank you...I went and watched the videos again(big sacrifice I know)but I couldn't find it...on the other side I realized how good he was already with different kind of stiles and music and how already he was giving 110% every performance.

Even if the camera is not always on him like it is these days you can spot him from miles away thanks to his unique way of moving.