General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Bunnybash said:

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone talking about this but yesssss. Yuzuru is a cat person for sure

his answers are just too cute and just like him. Are you guys cat or dog people? 

:pouty:

Well I’m definitely a cat but I love both cats and dogs...animals in general actually !

22 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

As long as it's warm and furry and likes being petted, I'm happy. 

16 minutes ago, mercedes said:

Well I’m definitely a cat but I love both cats and dogs...animals in general actually !

I have to say I’m actually a rabbit/bunny person! Ahaha. I used to be a purely cat person but I have to say I’m also just an animal person in general! Although bunnies are something I hold close to my heart :10636614:

4 minutes ago, Bunnybash said:

I have to say I’m actually a rabbit/bunny person! Ahaha. I used to be a purely cat person but I have to say I’m also just an animal person in general! Although bunnies are something I hold close to my heart :10636614:

I'm primarily a dog person, but yeah, I pretty much love all animals too, esp GOATs. :goat: 

7 hours ago, Bunnybash said:

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone talking about this but yesssss. Yuzuru is a cat person for sure

his answers are just too cute and just like him. Are you guys cat or dog people? 

:pouty:

Uhhh Zu...?

Have you ever heard of birds?

Birds can fly. 

Then again, he can already do that. :)) 

I'm sorry, I am one of those crazy bird hoomin. But I adore all fuzzy animals in general. 

1 hour ago, AkaneYamashina said:

Uhhh Zu...?

Have you ever heard of birds?

Birds can fly. 

Then again, he can already do that. :)) 

I'm sorry, I am one of those crazy bird hoomin. But I adore all fuzzy animals in general. 

On the other hand, cats are good jumpers and always land on their feet. Plus they have a killer instinct and can go from adorable to murderface very quickly :hachimaki:

7 hours ago, kaeryth said:

wow that's amazing! I've seen a surprising amount of older people practicing figure skating here. I wonder if I've ever seen him train.

2 hours ago, shanshani said:

On the other hand, cats are good jumpers and always land on their feet. Plus they have a killer instinct and can go from adorable to murderface very quickly :hachimaki:

wow that's amazing! I've seen a surprising amount of older people practicing figure skating here. I wonder if I've ever seen him train.

I wonder if he used to skate when he was younger because he really learnt pretty fast!

last time I skated was ages ago I don’t think I’d be able to do it now even if the more I watch Yuzuru the more I wish I could try because he makes it look so simple ...I think I’ Keep skating in my dreams  LOL 

1 hour ago, Bunnybash said:

The last paragraph killlllled me. Who else needs the tissues :dontdothistome:

Now that I think about it... There was a veeeery little chance that both win gold in PyeongChang, but Yuzu and Javi would have needed exactly the same score in both SP and FS. This is extremely rare... Okay, their friendship is one of a kind, too. So it would have been symbolic somehow, aye?

However. It's great as it is.