General Yuzuru Chat

So I was going to book a day off for ACI to watch the live stream but then looking at the last year's schedule, men's sp was on Sat early morning (1am) and FS was on Sunday morning (1am) for me so I don't think I need to take a day off. ACI doesn't have gala and that means the competition finishes Sunday morning for me not Monday morning. However, depending on the outcome (programs, costumes, results, etc), I could be totally exhausted by the time the event is over...:13877886:I may need a holiday to recover from it :68468287:

5 hours ago, freyaminnie said:

Sorry to bother you guys but I'm trying to access this video but I get geoblocked. Is anyone able to access? Maybe I can try using vpn for that country. 

The limited VPN I have with my Opera browser was not able to access this but I did find out that Australia is the country in which Seven Network is found, so if your VPN has a server in Australia you should be able to access it.  Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

The limited VPN I have with my Opera browser was not able to access this but I did find out that Australia is the country in which Seven Network is found, so if your VPN has a server in Australia you should be able to access it.  Hope this helps.

39 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm also geoblocked when I try to watch it. 

7 hours ago, freyaminnie said:

Sorry to bother you guys but I'm trying to access this video but I get geoblocked. Is anyone able to access? Maybe I can try using vpn for that country. 

5 hours ago, Sukigirl said:

If the first reveal of music, layouts (and costumes of course) is gonna be at ACI, can you imagine the collective chaos and :volcano: on PH then? I wonder if we’ll be :surprised:   :judgmental: or :knc_yuzu2:

It will be one hectic livestream party thats for sure
I'm excited!

5 hours ago, Sukigirl said:

If the first reveal of music, layouts (and costumes of course) is gonna be at ACI, can you imagine the collective chaos and :volcano: on PH then? I wonder if we’ll be :surprised:   :judgmental: or :knc_yuzu2:

My guess for the competition thread:

Practice day: +100 pages

SP day: +100 pages

FS day: +200 pages

Anastasia Gubanova said Yuzuru is one of her idols here.  Based on the automatic translation from youtube she says that he's a 'god' of figure skating, both in jumping and skating itself, although naturally she doesn't aim to skate like him. She also mentioned Carolina Kostner and Ashley Wagner.   Hopefully the translation is correct.

The funniest is when she was asked about idols among russian skaters she said "Hmm... myself" LOL  :laughing:

At 22:55

Question everyone.

i got a new phone today and I’m choosing a new background for said phone. I wanted to pic a Yuzuru one! Any suggestions?

also does anyone have a Yuzuru phone background they want to share? I would love to see them for some inspiration!! Wwww

:space: