General Yuzuru Chat

When I knew that Yuzu won’t hold the media day this morning, I was puzzled and then I’ve been worrying that it may be due to injury.

I feel a little more relieved after I knew that he will join ACI.  

Genuinely, I’m happy and support whatever (programs) he chooses. I’m grateful that he’s still continuing after he got 2 OGG. 

I wish Yuzu safe, healthy and happy every day :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: and not to push himself too hard as he is a legend already.

:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:HAPPY 5000 pages! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: :grouphug:

31 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Yup, this is the only thing that matters, that he’s healthy and hopefully happy!!!:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

I’ll wait patiently (can we set up again some stream parties PLEASE?!!!:13877886:) and die and come back to life 10000x because of him when ACI starts...

Did I just say patiently??!!! I’m already dying at the mere thought how many days till ACI!!!!!!!!!! :1:

ETA: OMG CONGRATULATIONS BELOVED PLANET HANYU:img_21:  AND FELLOW SATELLITES:satellite:!!!!!🎉🎉🎉5000 PAGES!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!

I'm intending to do CiONTU Day 3 stream party after FaOI Kobe (i.e. last of FaOI) on 16/17/18 of August... If anyone knows where I can find an English subtitled version of it, it'll be great!

I'm celebrating page 5000 by saying thank you so much to all my lovely fellow satellites! :loveshower:

I joined this community a couple of months ago and I've found a wonderful second family and a (virtual) second home. :grouphug:

Being a Yuzu fan is so much more fun and so much more exciting doing it together with you awesome party people! 

Off to many more pages and many more years on this poohlicious Planet! :dancingpooh:

1 hour ago, faeline said:

I'm intending to do CiONTU Day 3 stream party after FaOI Kobe (i.e. last of FaOI) on 16/17/18 of August... If anyone knows where I can find an English subtitled version of it, it'll be great!

Yaaay! :dancingpooh: Thank you, @faeline!

I haven't come across a version where the entire show was subtitled. But BlueFlame for Yuzu subtitled the Q&A with Yuzu, the interview with Plu and the part with Javi.

I look forward to the party!!! :cheer:

9 hours ago, Anki said:

I think I will die of laughter if there is no news or indication at all till ACI and everyone anticipation has been raised to the highest and then BANG he comes out with..... both Origin and Otonal. :LOL:

That wouldn't be bad. I never got to see Origin live the first time. 

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That wouldn't be bad. I never got to see Origin live the first time. 

With Yuzuru everything is possible ! It could be that he’ll show us 2 completely new Programms but it is also a possibility that he’ll recycle his old Programms ! 

But for me his origin encore at Faoi on the last das seemed like a good bye to his program! 

If I’m right or wrong will show the big reveal in September!

ACI is going to be a riot this year, SO MUCH SUSPENSE! And so thrilled I get to be there!!!

I'm going to throw out my GUESS, I think we're getting some more Otonal/Origin (which would be great, I am deeply in love with both programs) but only if we also get TWO of the 4Lz-Fl-A babies (such as Lz, F or Lz, A). Costumes: I can't imagine how anyone could improve either costume but look what happened w Seimei and Chopin, so I think at most there will be minor tweaks.

And of course I am just SO grateful we have another season to look forward to, we can't possibly hope for more than a couple after this. I know that the support he gets from us audibly and visibly at competitions is part of what gives him the strength to keep going, and I certainly intend to do my part, losing my voice with screaming, and throwing Poohs as hard as I can 

:dancingpooh: