General Yuzuru Chat

I've had a feeling that something must have happened when I saw the pages increased since last night!

Wow so no media day and ACI is confirmed.

I think FaOI this year was quite fruitful in terms of Yuzu with collaboration and jump rehab progress. I can wait for his program reveal at ACI even though it's winter over here right now and I have just recovered from a cold/flu that made me stay off work 2weeks solid with doctor's notes...:13877886:

I am in for re-cycling only because I feel if he recycled programs, he'd most likely have another season after this one. I don't think he'd re**** on tribute programs so if I can see Yuzu competing two more seasons, I'd happily take both Otonal & Origin for another season!

I really miss Yuzu today and so coming into PH and finding put that there would be no media day, oh the irony.

After he averted my expectations with Origin and Otonal last year, I have come a long way, and now perhaps I don't quite care what a 2X OGM decides to do anymore as long he has fun and made the choice, and I really do think Yuzu has a plan. No media day is exactly like Yuzu amd his team making a very definite decision. He never fails to awe me with how smart he is so I'm looking forward to what he pulls out.

Even if he does recycle, he’s had what, like 4 performances of his programs? That’s only half a season. So it’s not like we’ve seen him perform these programs over and over again, they’re actually still fairly new in terms of the number of outings they’ve had.

Media day black out.....

No 24hr TV feature

Yuzu days ended

For some reason I blame it on global warming that some tides changed.

But the fanyu species will survive until ACI. It doesn't matter if he recycles or not, I just want to see him back.

And Yuzu knowing your masochism on programs are you going to put Nessie on the second half?

3 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

You remember it correctly. When Tarasova was commenting Rostelecom, she said that she prepared some music for Yuzu and would give it to him.

My self-confidence says thank you:thanks: At least my memory is somewhat reliable sometimes LOL

So we don't know for sure if she actually gave him music, only that there was the intention...well, I'm still excited at the perspective... while also hoping Jeff will propose Zuzu to "upgrade" from Prince to... Queen:P ok, i reckon this is a really bad attempt at a pun, I blame the heat

but in the end, I just want to see Yuzu skating and enjoying himself, no matter is the music is recycled, warhorse, whatnot:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

trolympic.jpg

THIS.IS.AWESOME!:knc_tracy1:

Trolympic Champion Trollzuzu, I stan :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

55 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I really miss Yuzu today and so coming into PH and finding put that there would be no media day, oh the irony.

After he averted my expectations with Origin and Otonal last year, I have come a long way, and now perhaps I don't quite care what a 2X OGM decides to do anymore as long he has fun and made the choice, and I really do think Yuzu has a plan. No media day is exactly like Yuzu amd his team making a very definite decision. He never fails to awe me with how smart he is so I'm looking forward to what he pulls out.

:consoling2:

yeah, the most important thing is that he's healthy. He can skate to wathever it pleases him, as long as he can be in good condition and good mood it's gonna be great!:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

(he did many great things while injured too, but really hoping thos season will be better health-wise:fingerscrossed:)

also, the irony of being so close to hitting our 5000th page thanks to something that won't be happening:tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: so on brand:tumblr_inline_mzx8x6OEBn1r8msi5:

(I talk about us mere mortals, I know admins are already past 5000!)

ETA: I had forgotten about 24hTV not featuring Yuzuru this time... it really looks like he's gonna completely focus on his training...

You people going to ACI are so lucky; not just Yuzu but Rika too :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

i agree that it looks like he means business this season. Saitama kicked him up several gears and I think he’s making full use of all his time, resources, and yes, exploiting the mystery and anticipation surrounding his moves to the fullest.

hope bet he’s working on including at least one of Nessie/Lutzifer/Phantom Flip in his programs and like what others have said, don’t want to get distracted by having to prep for Media Day. And it’s a pretty smart move; not letting your competitors know what you’re coming out with means they can’t plan their layouts to beat you and prevents judges from making preconceived judgements on how to score you.

I don’t think we’ll get recycled programs? If only because that encore in FAOI seemed like a goodbye to Origin. But honestly as long as he keeps skating, I don’t care what he comes up with. Just hope he stays healthy and happy and continues to love what he does 💕 

41 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

No media day is exactly like Yuzu amd his team making a very definite decision. He never fails to awe me with how smart he is so I'm looking forward to what he pulls out.

Face it!  Yuzu and TCC have a plan, one that is centered on keeping the competition guessing until the practice session of the first competition (in this case ACI 2019).  TCC's security has to be the envy of many a national government, so tight it is.  Nothing gets leaked.  The result is that while we languish in self-pity because WE WANT TO KNOW, our ignorance is simply collateral damage because Yuzu's competitors want to know also.  The result?  If Yuzu were a known quotient many of them might be training against what Nathan comes up with.  With Yuzu shrouded in mystery they all have to train against what Yuzu might be skating, exactly the result he wants.  Why?  Because even after two successive injury-wrecked seasons they all know exactly what Johnny Weir knows when several seasons ago he said - Nobody can beat a perfect Yuzuru Hanyu.  They know that that perfect Yuzuru Hanyu is still alive and kicking. 

Since this will be my first full season with Yuzuru I'm a little lost about the big deal about him not doing Media Day but! I am excited for the Autumn Classic competition I've never watched it following Yuzuru before :) We really don't get much ice skating here in Australia.... Since he landed the first quad loop in Autumn Classic though he plans to land the quad axel in this one....? AAHAHA Crazy thinking right. 

Any idea where I might be able to watch in when September rolls around? Thanks for embracing me into this community guys. You're literally one of my only sources of figure skating nerdom and I love it so much.

10 minutes ago, Bunnybash said:

Since this will be my first full season with Yuzuru I'm a little lost about the big deal about him not doing Media Day but! I am excited for the Autumn Classic competition I've never watched it following Yuzuru before :) We really don't get much ice skating here in Australia.... Since he landed the first quad loop in Autumn Classic though he plans to land the quad axel in this one....? AAHAHA Crazy thinking right. 

Any idea where I might be able to watch in when September rolls around? Thanks for embracing me into this community guys. You're literally one of my only sources of figure skating nerdom and I love it so much.

Last year there was an online stream on the Website from ACI and on Dailymotion of I remember correctly