General Yuzuru Chat

56 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Can he at least tell us his music choices so we can have something to discuss to death and beyond while waiting  

what if he has already told us, one year ago?

We can still discuss to death and beyond if no media day means he doesn't want to drag jpn media across the world to announce he's keeping all 3 programs :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Tho we know Tarasova gave him music (ETA: NEVERMIND I don't have source for this and could be all my fever dream!!!!!!!!) so I'm guessing there might be at least 1 new program....but I think that if he skates to music suggested by other people (people who aren't Jeff, I think he's been the only one who has had a big role in proposing music for Yuzu's SP, while for the free it's been more Yuzu's own choice, starting from rj2) I see it more likely as a ex. Well, the only thing we know about the ex is that it isn't Shae choreo, so could  be KuriMemo or something else (the only thing that makes me lean on no KuriMemo is that Yuzuru said it's Masquerade's twin, since for him the image/meaning of a program is important, I'm not sure he'd keep KuriMemo on its own)

@KatjaThera re: jgp, I think Alison Shumacher is TCC and she'll be in Jgp Courcheval (eta: the very first one, around Aug the 20th)

Adding that one of TCC coaches, Lee Barkell, moved to another rink too, so it also possible they'll need to travel more compared to last season (Alison was with Lee last season and Lee travelled with her)

7 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Of course not, that'd be OOC for the tease that he is lol

Honestly, part of me wants new programs and new costumes partly just because being there last year to hear the full program cuts for the first time and see the costume reveals in front of my eyes was so much fun! lol I'm traveling halfway around the world again for him, the least he can do is give me that experience again lol

Oh and that reminds me that there was some talk of costumes the other day here, I think? I can say this, all Yuzu costumes I saw him wearing in real life, no pictures or videos could really do them justice. They were SO much more stunning in real life. The only costumes that didn't impress me as much were the ones I saw at that Takashimaya exhibition, on mannequeins. I guess they were missing the Yuzu factor lol They were impressive in terms of how they were put together, but there was no Woah moment. (And White Legend was my surprising favorite, although usually I adore H&L the most of those on display then.)

Missing the WaistTM? Or the :peach::peekapooh:

2 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

what if he has already told us, one year ago?

We can still discuss to death and beyond if no media days mean he doesn't want to drag jpn media across the world to announces he's keeping all 3 programs :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Tho we know Tarasova gave him music, so I'm guessing there might be at least 1 new program.... I think that if he skates to music suggested by other people (people who aren't Jeff, I think he's been the only one who has had a big role in proposing music for Yuzu's SP, while for the free it's been more Yuzu's own choice, starting from rj2) I see it more likely as a ex. Well, the only thing we know about the ex is that it isn't Shae choreo, so could  be KuriMemo or something else (the only thing that makes me lean on no KuriMemo is that Yuzuru said it's Masquerade's twin, since for him the image/meaof a program is important I'm not sure he'd keep KuriMemo on its own)

@KatjaThera I think Alison Shumacher is TCC and she'll be in Jgp Courcheval.

Adding that one of TCC coaches, Lee Barkell, moved to another rink too, so it also possible they'll need to travel more compared to last season (Alison was with Lee last season and Lee travelled with her)

Oh, I didn't know Tarasova gave him music again... I'd expect it to be an ex as well... but who knows? Maybe she hit a nail and he'll like it enough to do it as something else.

I'm also having doubts about KuriMemo for the same reason. Plus the song works best as a collaboration with Toshi, with the matching poses and all. It wouldn't be as great to a recording, IMO.

And thank you for that! I think I saw Joseph is also an alternative for that? And since, IIRC, Joseph has confirmed he's staying a junior one more year, there will be at least his competitions, too. I was thinking more juniors might have left with Lee, as he seemed to be quite involved with juniors more than seniors (was his only full time senior Gabby?), but honestly that's just based on minor observations and speculation, so could be very wrong.

2 minutes ago, TallyT said:

If Yuzu decides to wait until he's the absolute last to announce his programs......... we may just die,

That's what he should do, IMO. Let everyone keep guessing. Or even assume he recycles, only to announce something new at the end.

And well, he is continuing, so that's the most important thing. One day, the waiting will end and whatever happens, we'll love it lol He'll make sure of it.

8 minutes ago, faeline said:

Missing the WaistTM? Or the :peach::peekapooh:

The :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: of his personality :knc_yuzu2:

5 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Oh, I didn't know Tarasova gave him music again... 

Wait, have I dreamed that? I recently read it in a tweet and thought "oh that's right I had forgotten" but now I'm not sure if it was a fever dream 😱

Does anyone else remember that?

8 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Wait, have I dreamed that? I recently read it in a tweet and thought "oh that's right I had forgotten" but now I'm not sure if it was a fever dream 😱

Does anyone else remember that?

Maybe they were talking about Notte Stellata? :think: Although it would be interesting if she gave him music again...

26 minutes ago, Anki said:

I think I will die of laughter if there is no news or indication at all till ACI and everyone anticipation has been raised to the highest and then BANG he comes out with..... both Origin and Otonal. :LOL:

But maybe he'll bring some shiny new toys? :pouty:  a Nessie, a beautiful snake (aka Lutzifer) and... how do we call the jump that we hadn't seen coming 'cause seriously the quad flip, Zu?(And still footage to check that edge)

(ok I'm not really expecting all of them at once, but, if Yuzu is healthy, at least one of them, yes)

@KatjaThera I remember it in a tweet speculating about new programs and talking as if Tarasova gave music again, so it wasn't about NS...but I'm having doubts if that tweet ever existed LMAO was it my own mind conjuring a fanfiction all this time? I guess I'm gonna edit my previous post not to give false hopes to people

(Or could it be the tweet was about wishing that Tarasova gave him music again? That would redeem my memory...a little bit😅)

21 минуту назад, LadyLou сказал:

I remember it in a tweet speculating about new programs and talking as if Tarasova gave music again, so it wasn't about NS...but I'm having doubts if that tweet ever existed LMAO was it my own mind conjuring a fanfiction all this time?

You remember it correctly. When Tarasova was commenting Rostelecom, she said that she prepared some music for Yuzu and would give it to him.