General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

:13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

:13877886::13877886::13877886:

I... what? I...

WHATEVER LORD TROLLZURU :headdesk:

18 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

:muahaha:  :LOL:  :darklordyuzu:

Reveal hidden contents

TrollYuzu: I'm repeating both my programs.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm repeating one of my programs, but I'm not telling you which one.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm repeating something but I don't want you to know my crazy layout.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new, I just don't want you to see them before they're ready.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just want to shock you with my crazy layout live.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just want to shock you with how scandalous they are live.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just don't want whining about warhorses for the next month.

TrollYuzu: Actually I don't have any programs yet so they won't be ready.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be in Japan then for something.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be in Japan then for something so I'm holding it in Japan.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to Switzerland to torment Shoma.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to Russia to torment Eteri.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to Spain to cuddle Javi.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to China to steal Boyang's 4Lz.

TrollYuzu: Actually Brian will be yeeting off to China and I can't have Media Day without him.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm going to Niagara Falls that day!

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm growing my hair out and it'll be in that bad stage where you can't leave it down but you can't put it up and I don't want anyone to see it until it gets longer.

TrollYuzu: Actually I shaved my head and regret it.

TrollYuzu: Actually - none of this is true.

TrollYuzu: But with zero effort on my part, you're all talking about me now, aren't you? :)

This means a longer blackhole period right? A blackhole period of:

• Is he or is he not?
  • 20%?
  • WHAT SONGGGGG??????!!!!

We're all going to be :13877886::13877886::13877886:until then right?

23 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

:muahaha:  :LOL:  :darklordyuzu:

Hide contents

TrollYuzu: I'm repeating both my programs.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm repeating one of my programs, but I'm not telling you which one.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm repeating something but I don't want you to know my crazy layout.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new, I just don't want you to see them before they're ready.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just want to shock you with my crazy layout live.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just want to shock you with how scandalous they are live.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just don't want whining about warhorses for the next month.

TrollYuzu: Actually I don't have any programs yet so they won't be ready.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be in Japan then for something.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be in Japan then for something so I'm holding it in Japan.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to Switzerland to torment Shoma.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to Russia to torment Eteri.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to Spain to cuddle Javi.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to China to steal Boyang's 4Lz.

TrollYuzu: Actually Brian will be yeeting off to China and I can't have Media Day without him.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm going to Niagara Falls that day!

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm growing my hair out and it'll be in that bad stage where you can't leave it down but you can't put it up and I don't want anyone to see it until it gets longer.

TrollYuzu: Actually I shaved my head and regret it.

TrollYuzu: Actually - none of this is true.

TrollYuzu: But with zero effort on my part, you're all talking about me now, aren't you? :)

Why is this so accurate? :smiley-laughing021:

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Is it wrong that I was suddenly reminded of those everlasting Vera Wangs? Because if ever there was penguin suit:

Image result for Nathan chen penguin suit

Really made me chuckle with this pic.  So true!!!!! Next season's designer for Nathan's costume is Zandra Rhodes.  What a scream that would be!   :tumblr_inline_n2pjd648pi1qdlkyg:  :tumblr_inline_n2pjd43gf91qdlkyg:  :tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg: 

Maybe he decide to focus more on training. Lets be real, doing media day for 2 days, with multiple journalists and cameras require some preparations, physically and mentality. I just hope its not relate to his rehab or injuries. 

The ACI is not confirmed. 

In my 1 hour commute to work, I have completed my 5 stages of grief:

• Denial - No wait but... :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:
  • Anger - Does that mean we're not going to see him until SC? :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:
  • Bargaining - Oh wait there's ACI so maybe it's earlier... :68271401:
  • Depression - Oh but ACI is not confirmed... :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:
  • Acceptance - Oh well zuzu should do what's best for him... :13877886:
4 minutes ago, faeline said:

In my 1 hour commute to work, I have completed my 5 stages of grief:

• Denial - No wait but... :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:
  • Anger - Does that mean we're not going to see him until SC? :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:
  • Bargaining - Oh wait there's ACI so maybe it's earlier... :68271401:
  • Depression - Oh but ACI is not confirmed... :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:
  • Acceptance - Oh well zuzu should do what's best for him... :13877886:

i don't know how to feel :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Click below to follow thread

The sankei sports article this morning (discussed on mezamashi news) makes an argument for yuzu being a good candidate for the final person to light the Tokyo Olympic cauldron.

The article mentions his consecutive Olys golds, his role in reconstruction after 3/11 as key reasons. bringing attention to the 3/11 recovery is a key theme of Tokyo Olys and stressed as a 'source' by president of organising committee Yoshiro Mori .

The article points out even smaller connections like Yuzu's connection to Nomura Mansai who will oversee the opening/closing ceremony & ANA being a sponsor for the torch relay.

But the article also says there's a high chance the final honour may go to the children born in the affected area in March 2011, in which case yuzu may hand the torch to them. Note these appear to just be the article writer's thoughts but I thought it was interesting!

So... I guess there are several scenarios that could explain why no media day...

First, ACI is a week earlier this year than last year, which might interfere with the schedules of his coaches and choreographers. Last year, media day was 2 weeks or so(?) before ACI, which means it'd have to be even earlier this year and that could be an issue (IIRC, even last year Brian had to make some efforts to make it, or at least we were wondering if he would, what with JGPs and Zhenya's Test Skate in Russia... This year they've also spent a lot of time in China and who knows what their schedules look like for this Summer).

Second, he could be recycling, so no point in having media day. Before Olys it was different, he was recycling older programs and it was the Olympic Season, he could hardly go all incognito. I admit, I'd be surprised if he were recycling both programs, because it really felt to me like he took a step forward this Summer and last year was now firmly in the past, including from the programs point of view. But with Shae as busy as she is and with him possibly wanting to add 1, 2 or even 3 new quads, recycling would be easier and then no media day would also make sense...

Third, he wants to keep the state of his jumps, as well as his overall condition a secret for as long as possible. ACI, IIRC, is the first challenger this season, so whatever he does there will set the note anyway, so why give away even more information, even earlier?

Fourth, Nessie is coming and he'd have to either not practice it during media day or ask media not to reveal it, which would be a bit too much. It's Nessie, not just a 4Lz3T, after all. It'd be unreasonable to expect media to hold back on their excitement. Someone would say something to a friend, who'd say it to a friend and it'd leak eventually.

Fifth, he won't do ACI either and go straight into SC, submit an empty program sheet a la Javi, then go into practice and bam. 4A, 4Lz, 4F, 4Lo, 4S, 4T, micdrop, walk away, then watch the unfolding panic in his wake from his hotel room, with an evil smirk. lol

(The last two aren't entirely serious, but this is Yuzu, so... who the hell knows? :1:)