General Yuzuru Chat

37 minutes ago, Paskud said:

:13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:

:surprised:

I erase this situation from the cosmic memory!!! 

What did I erase? I don't remember anything... Nothing happened. NOTHING!!!!  :animated-smileys-cheeky-136:

:tantrum: I need my media day!!! Give it back!!! :tantrum:

He really is the Master, isn't  he? Every time we think he can't come up with something to drive his loyal cactii even crazier.... he does.

I thought at first it meant he would be repeating Otonal/Origin and therefore didn't have new programs to show, but he did have a media day in 2018, didn't he?

(of course, the report could be wrong, or he could take pity on us...)

:muahaha:  :LOL:  :darklordyuzu:

Spoiler

TrollYuzu: I'm repeating both my programs.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm repeating one of my programs, but I'm not telling you which one.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm repeating something but I don't want you to know my crazy layout.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new, I just don't want you to see them before they're ready.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just want to shock you with my crazy layout live.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just want to shock you with how scandalous they are live.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just don't want whining about warhorses for the next month.

TrollYuzu: Actually I don't have any programs yet so they won't be ready.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be in Japan then for something.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be in Japan then for something so I'm holding it in Japan.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to Switzerland to torment Shoma.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to Russia to torment Eteri.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to Spain to cuddle Javi.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be yeeting off to China to steal Boyang's 4Lz.

TrollYuzu: Actually Brian will be yeeting off to China and I can't have Media Day without him.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm going to Niagara Falls that day!

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm growing my hair out and it'll be in that bad stage where you can't leave it down but you can't put it up and I don't want anyone to see it until it gets longer.

TrollYuzu: Actually I shaved my head and regret it.

TrollYuzu: Actually - none of this is true.

TrollYuzu: But with zero effort on my part, you're all talking about me now, aren't you? :)

1 minute ago, fyere0 said:

Hide contents

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm repeating one of my programs, but I'm not telling you which one.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm repeating something but I don't want you to know my crazy layout.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new, I just don't want you to see them before they're ready.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just want to shock you with my crazy layout live.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just want to shock you with how scandalous they are live.

TrollYuzu: Actually both my programs are new and will be ready, I just don't want whining about warhorses for the next month.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'll be in Japan then for something so I'm holding it in Japan.

TrollYuzu: Actually Brian will be yeeting off to China and I can't have Media Day without him.

TrollYuzu: Actually I'm growing my hair out and it'll be in that bad stage where you can't leave it down but you can't put it up and I don't want anyone to see it until it gets longer.

TrollYuzu: But with zero effort on my part, you're all talking about me now, aren't you? :)

:LOL:

Truthfully, we're doing it to ourselves.

4 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Reveal hidden contents

He is playing with our vulnerable hearts.:13877886:

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

:13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:

This article doesn't say he will do ACI this year. It only says he competes at ACI every year. Obviously the writer doesn't know anything about this year.

We have to wait for JSF to announce the participation of all the Japanese skaters in B comps.