General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, faeline said:

Speaking of Dono hair... I was curious...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6799894/

Turns out that Yuzu has an IMDB entry!!

But the bio is...

Hide contents

Yuzuru Hanyu was born on December 7, 1994 in Sendai, Japan. He is a director and actor, known for The Magnificent Nine (2016), Continues with Wings 2018 (2018) and PyeongChang 2018: XXIII Olympic Winter Games (2018).

director and actor  :english1:

But, wait! I thought PyeongChang Olympics is a movie!

You wanna seriously tell me that this far-fetched story about a gorgeous, incredibly talented young figure skater - already an Olympic Champion - who gets injured just a few months before the Olympics, withdraws from all competitions, undergoes rehab and disappears off the surface of the earth, only to descend down to Planet Earth and sweep a monumental victory, is actually real? Come on!!! :10814716:

1 hour ago, Anki said:

"4" is considered unlucky by almost all Asians, not just Japan. I think you may have uncovered the source of why "4CC" is the most cursed competition in figure skating for singles :confused0066: since you know, singles participants are predominantly..Asian , including ones living in North America   (I am joking here of course). 

I don't know about other Asian countries, but in China, the number 4 has been historically considered to be an unlucky number because its pronunciation in Chinese (si) is similar to the Chinese word for death or die.

But in recent years, a kind of rehabilitation has started with people declaring it an auspicious number because the English pronunciation four bears a resemblance to the Chinese word for fortune or luck (fu).

In this sense, we should maybe start calling the 4CC "Fortune CC". :pouty:

On 7/22/2019 at 8:40 PM, Paskud said:

I think pudding and candy are a return to good old Zuzuru and HYK last year was a pink unicorn that showed up during his honeymoon with 2OGM. Last season he wanted to come back to his roots and he definitely did.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

@Bunnybash , this can help you.

Youre amazing thank you
I'm reading through it now and learning so much ahah
Not sure if i can remember it all.... *adds to tabs*

At least I have a somewhat handbook to look at now if I don't understand something!
@LadyLou  thanks so much for making this <3 edit: (sorry i fail i don't know how to properly tag RIP) :embSwan:

9 minutes ago, faeline said:

HE WATERS HIS CACTUS AGAIN! :softYuzu:

And what he said about wanting to be a mechanic.
Makes sense he's always been interested in what goes on inside the human body too and what makes everything work!
Ergo his University degree he's studying ahaha. If i knew how to imbed things from twitter I would add it here.... 
So cute! LE CACTUS WATERED

1 minute ago, Bunnybash said:

And what he said about wanting to be a mechanic.
Makes sense he's always been interested in what goes on inside the human body too and what makes everything work!
Ergo his University degree he's studying ahaha. If i knew how to imbed things from twitter I would add it here.... 
So cute! LE CACTUS WATERED

It's actually very easy to embed anything here! The admins did a wonderful job on the site. Just copy the link and paste it (as a link!), and the embedding is automatic!

Can I just say I love this place? As a person who works as IT, this site is well maintained! And user friendly!

1 minute ago, faeline said:

It's actually very easy to embed anything here! The admins did a wonderful job on the site. Just copy the link and paste it (as a link!), and the embedding is automatic!

Can I just say I love this place? As a person who works as IT, this site is well maintained! And user friendly!

!!!!!!!!
You're right it works <3

On 7/21/2019 at 3:35 PM, Henni147 said:

LOL. That was literally my first edit in this montage. :muahaha:

EDIT: Agree with all of you that Yuzu can sell everything on the ice. He doesn't need any jumps to make everyone freak out, but they are delicious, if he includes them. They are the sherry on the cake, aye?

Henni147....that is an amazing fan video!!  And you just threw that together?!!:1497158260_5GOE:

I am a fan of Freddie's talent...he had one of the best voices in pop history...several octave range, performance, charisma and talent in spades.  If anyone likes vinyl, I recommend buying the original UK editions as the dynamics on the UK vinyl are way better than the US editions

4 hours ago, Anki said:

"4" is considered unlucky by almost all Asians, not just Japan. I think you may have uncovered the source of why "4CC" is the most cursed competition in figure skating for singles :confused0066: since you know, singles participants are predominantly..Asian , including ones living in North America   (I am joking here of course). 

Then add Antarctica to have a 5CC and all problems should be solved.

Can't wait to see Pingu-san competing! 🐧

57 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

Henni147....that is an amazing fan video!!  And you just threw that together?!!:1497158260_5GOE:

I am a fan of Freddie's talent...he had one of the best voices in pop history...several octave range, performance, charisma and talent in spades.  If anyone likes vinyl, I recommend buying the original UK editions as the dynamics on the UK vinyl are way better than the US editions

Thank you! :grouphug: I think, it's hard not to love Queen and Freddie's voice. My mom told me that I could already hum 'Another one bites the dust' before speaking my first clean sentence :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

6 hours ago, faeline said:

Speaking of Dono hair... I was curious...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6799894/

Turns out that Yuzu has an IMDB entry!!

But the bio is...

Hide contents

Yuzuru Hanyu was born on December 7, 1994 in Sendai, Japan. He is a director and actor, known for The Magnificent Nine (2016), Continues with Wings 2018 (2018) and PyeongChang 2018: XXIII Olympic Winter Games (2018).

director and actor  :english1:

directing the winter Olympic Games,competing and winnin git must be surely a first...give this guy a Oscar :graucho:

5 hours ago, freyaminnie said:

Japanese Olympic Commitee release LINE sticker for olympics athleth with Nao-san and Shoma but without Yuzu. How is that even possible?  :1:

Yuzu missig is strange but I still love how Japan celebrate its athlethes ,even those competing in less popular sports!

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Then add Antarctica to have a 5CC and all problems should be solved.

Can't wait to see Pingu-san competing! 🐧

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I don't know about other Asian countries, but in China, the number 4 has been historically considered to be an unlucky number because its pronunciation in Chinese (si) is similar to the Chinese word for death or die.

But in recent years, a kind of rehabilitation has started with people declaring it an auspicious number because the English pronunciation four bears a resemblance to the Chinese word for fortune or luck (fu).

In this sense, we should maybe start calling the 4CC "Fortune CC". :pouty:

Japan don't like "4" too because it sounds like 'death'. In that case we should petition for 4CC to add Antarctica to become 5CC so the curse can be lifted and our Yuzu can get his final missing gold with no worries :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: Although Pingu-san might turn out to be the most formidable opponent on ice :68468287: