General Yuzuru Chat

22 hours ago, fyere0 said:

*chanting* QUEEN MEDLEY QUEEN MEDLEY QUEEN MEDLEY

A murderface 'We Will Rock You' opening transitioning into a fun and flirty 'Don't Stop Me Now' with a crazy StSq, finishing off with the epic dramatic climax of 'Who Wants To Live Forever'! I'm fairly sure someone did this last year (ETA: it was Rizzo AND Brezina, haha) but - I don't care! YOU HEARD ME, HANYU! I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING! I DON'T CARE IF YOU CHOSE YOUR FS ALREADY, DO IT AS AN EX!  :darklordyuzu:

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If Yuzu's going to do Queen, I want to see him do "We Will Rock You" , opening with a one-foot choreo during Freddy Mercury's acapella chant, and match all the jumps to those screaming long guitar notes

For all the Queen fans:

I just couldn't resist to do a Yuzu-Queen-montage yesterday. I think this is the fastest +3 min edit I've ever done in my life (so pls forgive the mediocre video quality)    :LOL:

24 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

For all the Queen fans:

I just couldn't resist to do a Yuzu-Queen-montage yesterday. I think this is the fastest +3 min edit I've ever done in my life (so pls forgive the mediocre video quality)    :LOL:

THAT WAS AMAZING!!! but where are the jumps? 

My vision includes a massive blazing sky-high quad right at that first huge guitar chord in We Will Rock You, followed by a snappy combo to  finish off the guitar solo. Scratch spin works too, though. 

It's cute to see all of this program speculation when it's clear he'll bring back our favourite Notre Dame 2.0 next season coupled with Otonal for more 2 seasons and eventually recycle Origin for Beijing!  

Saying out loud my fears help me to cope with them.  :laughing:  

Honestly, I really hope he doesn't recycle anything but you never know when it comes to him.  He may want to skate Origin at the GPF because Torino  or to keep Otonal since it was a successful program scoring wise to focus more on the free skate like 2015-2016.  And there's also the matter of how his past injuries will play into upping the technical content with brand new programs.

I liked both (specially Otonal and Origin's costume is a masterpiece) but we're not sure about how many competitive seasons he'll have from now on so  I'd like to see him exploring new music and creating more signature programs.  But this is just my wish as a powerless fan. It's his call after all.  Meanwhile I'm here trying to channel "NEW PROGRAMS!" by telepathy.   

37 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

THAT WAS AMAZING!!! but where are the jumps? 

My vision includes a massive blazing sky-high quad right at that first huge guitar chord in We Will Rock You, followed by a snappy combo to  finish off the guitar solo. Scratch spin works too, though. 

Now that you mention it. I totally forgot about jumps... :embSwan:

5 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

That's because Yuzu's beautiful skating is more than the sum of its parts/jumps.  Unfortunately he feels he needs jumps to contend with the jumping beans. 

15 minutes ago, Veveco said:

It is pretty telling that we don't need any jump to be entertained by Yuzu  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

Telling of his beaitiful SS and musicality for sure.

Those skating moments at the end of every Continues shows were among my faves!

But I also love his jumps,he makes it look like the easiest thing in the world and there's always a reason behind it....but he was never just a jumping bean even if he's started this quads revolution (no matter what certain press care to believe ,he really didi it).

9 minutes ago, mercedes said:

Telling of his beaitiful SS and musicality for sure.

Those skating moments at the end of every Continues shows were among my faves!

But I also love his jumps,he makes it look like the easiest thing in the world and there's always a reason behind it....but he was never just a jumping bean even if he's started this quads revolution (no matter what certain press care to believe ,he really didi it).

This is Boyang erasure (!!!) :laughing:   

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

For all the Queen fans:

I love it! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: I can't believe you did it that fast. It looks amazing, and I love how Yuzu kisses Ice-chan to the beat of "I've fallen in love". :xD:

30 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

That's the magic of Yuzu's skating. You can be totally mesmerized by him and not realize that he hasn't even done a single jump yet, whereas for many other skaters, if they're not jumping, there's not much to look at.

s

37 minutes ago, mercedes said:

panda roll ....it took them a year to show it LOL

The panda roll! I thought we would never see it. Now they need to release the footage!