General Yuzuru Chat

13 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Nishikawa's photo choice is always great (compared with Lotte :smiley-scared003: )  

I kinda get where you came from — Lotte team has this obligation to look *trendy*, though if you look at Yuzu he is not exactly the person who always try to keep with the latest trends excepting earphones I guess 😏 , so for their ad photosets they always have to make him look trendy, which doesn't always hit the mark case in point the Xylitol guppy costume 😅😂😂. In contrast Nishikawa just attempts to show him as he is, and a lot of Yuzu's fans are already happy just to see him in his elements so... that's the reason why...

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But, think about it. Wouldn't it be fun to see Yuzu's interpretation of that music? Except the opening howl would have to be " IIIICSSSsse- CHAN!"  instead of Rozanne. 

IIIICSSSSSE-CHAAAANNN! 

You don't have to freeze me out tonight

Practice is over

You just have to get resurfaced right

give me your support honey

you let my blades glide along so light 

&tc

:pouty:

:hihi:

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Nope- at least I could watch PotO film all the way through (complaining all the while).  When they heard Phantom coming from my iPad I got teased mercilessly.  I switched Moulin Rouge off after 20 mins - I’d never hear the end of it if he picked that.

unless he picked the Police original - if you must have Roxanne stick to that, which I am old enough to remember as new, dinosaur that I am  :sigh:

That makes us two (dinosaurs)but it’s such a great song ❤️

although I’ love to see him experiment with something more darker I kinda got my wish with Masquerade so I am happy girl for the moment....I still hope he’ll choose something more upbeat and literally rock the ice rink down😛

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Nope- at least I could watch PotO film all the way through (complaining all the while).  When they heard Phantom coming from my iPad I got teased mercilessly.  I switched Moulin Rouge off after 20 mins - I’d never hear the end of it if he picked that.

unless he picked the Police original - if you must have Roxanne stick to that, which I am old enough to remember as new, dinosaur that I am  :sigh:

greetings  from a fellow dinosaur!:10742289: 😉 

( we know some good times!) 

20 minutes ago, mercedes said:

I still hope he’ll choose something more upbeat and literally rock the ice rink down😛

*chanting* QUEEN MEDLEY QUEEN MEDLEY QUEEN MEDLEY

A murderface 'We Will Rock You' opening transitioning into a fun and flirty 'Don't Stop Me Now' with a crazy StSq, finishing off with the epic dramatic climax of 'Who Wants To Live Forever'! I'm fairly sure someone did this last year (ETA: it was Rizzo AND Brezina, haha) but - I don't care! YOU HEARD ME, HANYU! I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING! I DON'T CARE IF YOU CHOSE YOUR FS ALREADY, DO IT AS AN EX!  :darklordyuzu:

58 minutes ago, Fay said:

Nah, can I get a different Sting track? 

Agreed - but if there must be Roxanne let it be the Police- MR is moore than I can staaaand -  to coin a phrase.

13 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

A murderface 'We Will Rock You' opening transitioning into a fun and flirty 'Don't Stop Me Now' with a crazy StSq, finishing off with the epic dramatic climax of 'Who Wants To Live Forever'! I'm fairly sure someone did this last year (ETA: it was Rizzo AND Brezina, haha) but - I don't care! YOU HEARD ME, HANYU! I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING! I DON'T CARE IF YOU CHOSE YOUR FS ALREADY, DO IT AS AN EX!  :darklordyuzu:

That too also it’s crazy but I’d pay good money to see Yuzuru skate to it’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine by REM....his lungs would probably disagree but a fanyu can dream right?

just not to derail the chat entirely someone mentioned the 2015 GPF  gala and I had to rewatch it....boy he really had a lot of fun ,he was so into it and always with a huge smile on his face !

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

I'd like Death On Two Legs as a SP but hey, any other (energetic) Queen songs work as well, so Yuzu, if you are lurking... ;););)

9 hours ago, Xen said:

Why Roxanne or even ICSSEE-chan, when you can instead go for NEEESSIIEEE- *dun dun dun*

*runs*

I think it would be harder to get the rest of the lyrics and make it rhyme though. 

If Yuzu's going to do Queen, I want to see him do "We Will Rock You" , opening with a one-foot choreo during Freddy Mercury's acapella chant, and match all the jumps to those screaming long guitar notes

Since I'm relatively new following Hanyu I'm often so confused about what is being said/going on ahahah. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon :10636614:
I'm upset I missed the streaming party! I hope they new website is working well I would be excited to join the next one wwww
I was at a bachelor party all weekend 

:tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

The worst part about the blackhole period is... missing Yuzu, going to watch Yuzu vid archives, and end up missing him more. :64341262::14066882:

7 minutes ago, Bunnybash said:

Since I'm relatively new following Hanyu I'm often so confused about what is being said/going on ahahah. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon :10636614:
I'm upset I missed the streaming party! I hope they new website is working well I would be excited to join the next one wwww
I was at a bachelor party all weekend 

:tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

There will be a broadcast on 27 Jul for Toyama FaOI and 28 Jul for Makuhari FaOI Day 3 - both of which I will be looking at broadcasting via Rabbit (if it's still up) and Kast. You are welcomed to join us then! Stream parties are always fun!