General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, LadyLou said:

:banned1-smiley:

kidding:P

I am starting to wish that Yuzu would go for slow SP and fast-paced crazy FS, just to go agaisnt the trend wait if he keeps both his old programs he'd... kinda do that:10814716: but it's unlikely, for his stamina following the trend would be much better...and I still think tangoZuzu would be quite refreshing to see :67638860: tho maybe not Roxanne, too many of them already (and one is in a costume that looks like Masquerade's stepbrother)

by the way, honestly, @Paskud, with all the things you've listed that will make you mute skaters, even Yuzu, I fear you might be jinxing it:10640793:

I cannot bear to see Rooooxaaaannne mentioned in the same post as speculation about his programmes - I beg you do not tempt fate- I’ve already been reduced to defending Phantom, don’t add MR as well.

14 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I cannot bear to see Rooooxaaaannne mentioned in the same post as speculation about his programmes - I beg you do not tempt fate- I’ve already been reduced to defending Phantom, don’t add MR as well.

but I'm sure Yuzu would be awesome anyway :biggrin:

c'mon, we're stronger than a few warhorses!!! she says, while praying all the skating gods that there won't be any more LLL

3 hours ago, LadyLou said:

but I'm sure Yuzu would be awesome anyway :biggrin:

c'mon, we're stronger than a few warhorses!!! she says, while praying all the skating gods that there won't be any more LLL

Apologies in advance to stray further into the warhorse topic but has LLL been used that often in the previous seasons? Don't feel like it was :think:

...also, hard pass from me on LLL as well :v

21 時間前, kaerythさんが言いました:

Nishikawa's photo choice is always great (compared with Lotte :smiley-scared003: )  Actually their clear files are much more expensive on the net.

https://www.nishikawa1566.com/contents/nishikawa-cool-the-second/

They are selling more expensive goods though :68811363:

"Digital Camera Magazine" shows a beautiful spiral of Yuzuru.

http://www.zasshi-online.com/magazine/ProductDetail/?page=1&dcode=digitalcamera_magazine3190720&dpage=1

You can see pages from the "立ち読み" at the upper left.  It's on page 4/11.

If you cannot, this blog shows new books/magazines.

https://ameblo.jp/yohoho29/entry-12494304761.html

21 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

But, think about it. Wouldn't it be fun to see Yuzu's interpretation of that music? Except the opening howl would have to be " IIIICSSSsse- CHAN!"  instead of Rozanne. 

IIIICSSSSSE-CHAAAANNN! 

You don't have to freeze me out tonight

Practice is over

You just have to get resurfaced right

give me your support honey

you let my blades glide along so light 

&tc

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But, think about it. Wouldn't it be fun to see Yuzu's interpretation of that music? Except the opening howl would have to be " IIIICSSSsse- CHAN!"  instead of Rozanne. 

IIIICSSSSSE-CHAAAANNN! 

You don't have to freeze me out tonight

Practice is over

You just have to get resurfaced right

give me your support honey

you let my blades glide along so light 

&tc

:rofl:

Nope- at least I could watch PotO film all the way through (complaining all the while).  When they heard Phantom coming from my iPad I got teased mercilessly.  I switched Moulin Rouge off after 20 mins - I’d never hear the end of it if he picked that.

unless he picked the Police original - if you must have Roxanne stick to that, which I am old enough to remember as new, dinosaur that I am  :sigh:

19 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Nope- at least I could watch PotO film all the way through (complaining all the while).  When they heard Phantom coming from my iPad I got teased mercilessly.  I switched Moulin Rouge off after 20 mins - I’d never hear the end of it if he picked that.

unless he picked the Police original - if you must have Roxanne stick to that, which I am old enough to remember as new, dinosaur that I am  :sigh:

TBH, whenever someone mentions Roxanne, it's Sting's falsetto that I hear in my head. The movie version is a travesty.