General Yuzuru Chat

On 7/16/2019 at 6:38 AM, kaeryth said:

That leather POTO costume is one of the greats.  In general, his costume choices have been the most interesting and beautiful out of all the competitors.  I hope it won't be all black outfits in competition when he retires.

8 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

It's better if those pictures remain on weibo. It's sad that someone follows him and his mother in Canada and takes pictures of them.

Personally, I don't know if they should even be on Weibo. Lots of ex-pats in Toronto who might be on Weibo and could potentially misuse any info they see in the photo. 😕

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Personally, I don't know if they should even be on Weibo. Lots of ex-pats in Toronto who might be on Weibo and could potentially misuse any info they see in the photo. 😕

I didn’t see the pics but hopefully the place would be hard to spot ....other then that I am glad he’s doing fine 😊

В 16.07.2019 в 20:58, Hydroblade сказал:

Guys, what stuff have you bought solely because Yuzu advertised/used/mentioned it? Or anything tangentially related to him :goat: I've bought the Ghana chocolate, Xylitol gum and because of the Purple PantsTM , Lumonde :rofl:

Do you even need to ask? :1:  Ghana chocolate, Xylitol gum, 1 Kikiyu  just cuz of Origin photo, tons of ゆず drinks and sweets (phiten, irene and CiONTU stuff...)

В 16.07.2019 в 23:36, sallycinnamon сказал:

I still have one bar Ghana chocolate that I bought last February when I was in Korea. I bought it only because of Yuzu! I would like to melt it into a Hot chocolate like he did. Anyone knows the recipe? (I am sure I read one before but I don't know anymore where...). 

In winter I just melted it in hot milk (found some receipt online). I must admit that I tried to melt different choco and Ghana was the best for it like... more sweet maybe? And other more bitter. Though as it is I prefer Russian or European dark chocolate (I think even dark Ghana is sweeter).

On 7/16/2019 at 1:58 PM, Hydroblade said:

Guys, what stuff have you bought solely because Yuzu advertised/used/mentioned it? Or anything tangentially related to him :goat: I've bought the Ghana chocolate, Xylitol gum and because of the Purple PantsTM , Lumonde :rofl:

Do Nessie plushies count?

:hihi: