General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Lambari said:

I never really cared much for Final Time Traveler because I found the choreography unimpressive back then but I stumbled upon this practice and it's absolutely GORGEOUS. It's the only practice for this program that I could find. Or am I just suddenly in love with this because I'm having an emotional moment at midnight?? Lol  

Now that I think about it there's not many programs from male skaters set to female vocals. Actually I can't think of any other than this and his EX 'Believe'  (the dramatic one with the orange top) off the top of my head. Can someone help me with that? I wonder why?   I'm not a good parameter though, I don't watch much male skating anyway  k   

This was probably shared already eons ago, but I don't care (!!) I'm posting again because I'm replaying this non stop. :laughing:

Now we know what a Disney princess looks like in UA! (Gorgeous, of course.)

:winky:

10 hours ago, Lambari said:

Vertigo still is just funny with those hip rolls, god no. :laughing:  

No dissing the hip rolls! They were what first drew my attention to The Waist! :laughing: Yuzu did his pure little lamb best with those, and the story behind them is pretty funny, too. Apparently they were meant as a joke punishment to him for talking too much all the time during his choreo sessions, or something like that. 

I have to say that I adore the version of Change where he falls and flips off Ice-Chan. Such a Yuzu moment. 

Anyway, for fun how about trying imagine Masquerade-type Yuzu doing those hip rolls....there aren't enough smelling salts in the world to revive all the dead fanyus that would cause. 

6 hours ago, Seorose said:

Accurate manga of what Toshl said in Nico live

Suddenly, Toshl wanted to skate in a show, and Faoi staffs were shocked. He checked white skate boots in Amazon. In his fantasy, Yuzu holds his hand and teaches gently. Faoi staffs had serious discussion and stopped Toshl to avoid injury.

:ohno: Poor Toshl is pretty far gone...maybe he needs a fanyu intervention? Not that I blame him though, Yuzu makes me want to get on the ice too. 

20 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:ohno: Poor Toshl is pretty far gone...maybe he needs a fanyu intervention? Not that I blame him though, Yuzu makes me want to get on the ice too. 

Me too...so I did and have now been skating for nearly 9 months! It's actually really fun and good cardio, and waaaaay better than most forms of exercise. And you're not thaaat likely to get injured.

My ankle hasn't been super happy with me recently though--no idea how people's ankles can sustain quads when mine gets achey over waltz jumps :13877886:

On 7/14/2019 at 7:57 AM, BWOZWaltz said:

The caption: Re: T-shirt throwing at Hello I love You, at the beginning it looked like "Mum, can you wash this?" but by now, it would be like...

The way Yuzu just casually and shyly handing it over, it does give off the feel of "handing over the laundry" and that's so funny :68468287:

And also the OP carried on to imagine how it'd be now if it's done by 24yr old Yuzu with Masquerade level of hotness...oh dear we're in trouble :13877886:

Just looking at Yuzu's physique and face I can say  that if he had been an American skater he would be a very major teen-idol, on the scale of a Justin Bieber, and all this without making a single record.  One article some ages ago talked about Yuzu's 'boy-band good looks', and seeing him almost shirtless and with those skin-tight PVC pants, well, if he were American he would certainly ignite an interest in figure skating amongst the young and feminine in this country.  Yuzu isn't handsome in the manner of, for instance, a Daisuke Takahashi, and he isn't good-looking cute in the manner of most of the teen heart-throbs with their images coldly calculated, actually, because of that aura of depths unexplored in him and the way his face so intimately reflects his every mood change, well, quite simply, he's just plain beautiful.

2 hours ago, micaelis said:

Just looking at Yuzu's physique and face I can say  that if he had been an American skater he would be a very major teen-idol, on the scale of a Justin Bieber, and all this without making a single record.  One article some ages ago talked about Yuzu's 'boy-band good looks', and seeing him almost shirtless and with those skin-tight PVC pants, well, if he were American he would certainly ignite an interest in figure skating amongst the young and feminine in this country.  Yuzu isn't handsome in the manner of, for instance, a Daisuke Takahashi, and he isn't good-looking cute in the manner of most of the teen heart-throbs with their images coldly calculated, actually, because of that aura of depths unexplored in him and the way his face so intimately reflects his every mood change, well, quite simply, he's just plain beautiful.

Oh I agree, and it's actually no surprise that he has massive physical "pull' as well as sporting adoration even in a sport where good-looking is the default. Yuzuru isn't as conventionally handsome as Stephane, Javi {sigh} or Takahashi, but let us be blunt, those big eyes and small pointed face, that smile and magnetic, changeable aura, the long vulnerable throat and uniquely graceful body lines do have quite a hefty erotic appeal to many fans... and Masquerade proved quite conclusively it's getting stronger as he matures.

1 minute ago, TallyT said:

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No dissing the hip rolls! They were what first drew my attention to The Waist! :laughing: Yuzu did his pure little lamb best with those, and the story behind them is pretty funny, too. Apparently they were meant as a joke punishment to him for talking too much all the time during his choreo sessions, or something like that. 

I have to say that I adore the version of Change where he falls and flips off Ice-Chan. Such a Yuzu moment. 

Anyway, for fun how about trying imagine Masquerade-type Yuzu doing those hip rolls....there aren't enough smelling salts in the world to revive all the dead fanyus that would cause. 

Thanks, I didn't know about the origin of the hip rolls Lol Still, I can't with them. If they were at Masquerade I would've burt out laughing. :laughing:   Most 'flirtatious' programs make me cringe,  I don't why but specially by men. It was a miracle that I loved  LGC and PW the way I did, usually I would watch once then I'm done.  I guess Yuzuru can sell me anything!   Well,  unless he comes up with a Chaplin next,..then I believe even his powers won't be enough

My favourite Change is the one at the left here, I think it was Nagoya festival, unfortunately it was deleted from youtube after the purge(s). 

Though I'm tempted to say the first version just because of the sheer atrocity of the caqui pants plus ugly oversized shirt, barely consistent 3A and the fact that he seems to be  going through it and about to die halfway through. A mess, but a lovable one.