General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anki said:

Can someone tell me why things turn a bit R rated when it's Yuzu's turn? XD

Spoiler

under the cut in case anyone find it offensive:one of the reason japanese women find Yuzuru atttactive is that he's pure(puro in italian):now the japanese girl misheard puro(pure) with culo(ass) and she's of course pretty shocked by it LOL.

13 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I spy Yuzu, Jun, Zhenya, Conrad, Joseph and Jason. And by the way, I think it's very cool that even Yuzu still takes edge classes. Makes you realizes that mastery of a skill isn't an endpoint but a continuous ongoing process. 

#alwayslearning was the hashtag :D 

Next to Yuzu is Lilian Binzari. Then there's Alison Schumacher next to Zhenya? She was Lee's student so maybe she stays at TCC.

And on the very left of the picture we see only the face of Katia Kurakova.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I thought it was a new picture but it's from 2016. 

1 hour ago, mercedes said:
  Reveal hidden contents

under the cut in case anyone find it offensive:one of the reason japanese women find Yuzuru atttactive is that he's pure(puro in italian):now the japanese girl misheard puro(pure) with culo(ass) and she's of course pretty shocked by it LOL.

But the bit she misheard is one of his greatest assets XD maybe that is exactly what she was thinking hence she misheard :pouty:

11 minutes ago, Anki said:

But the bit she misheard is one of his greatest assets XD maybe that is exactly what she was thinking hence she misheard :pouty:

Spoiler

well yes of course as a skater that part of his body is pretty well developped but maybe I wouldn't put it in such a crude terms...just out of respect to him(or any other skater actually):rolleyes:

always nice to see our fave ninja is well and on the ice:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

9 hours ago, IULIANA said:

what even... is that? :omg: so embarassed, I'm so sorry Zu :embSwan: 

also, it feels so weird when stumbling into Yuzu out of context:13877886: