General Yuzuru Chat

I see, the overlord is keeping us well watered (or soaped?)

:knc_brian1:

one look at the upcoming events and what I see....is a chasm:tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg:

I suppose it's the right time to do some catching up or just...you know...spend some more energy on other things LOL

Hi everyone, I’ll be in Japan at the beginning of August and planning to visit Kyoto, Tokyo, and Sendai while I’m there (luckily dates worked out for Tanabata) but are there any current Yuzu photo or item exhibits in Japan during this time I should try and check out? I’ve visited Ice Rink Sendai before and will go and see the new monument, but I wonder if there are any recommended Yuzu-related sites I should visit. 

On 7/10/2019 at 5:19 AM, Henni147 said:

Not even Khaleesi could compete with THIS list of names and titles  :LOL:

Hide contents

Yuzu Wingborn of House Hanyu, Emperor of Figure Skating, Protector of competitive Skating, Spirit of the Olympics, Pride of Japan, Survivor of Tohoku, Son of TCC, Breaker of Records, Blogger of Beauty, Smasher of Gloves, Mother of Pooh and Father of Nessie. The Man, the Myth, the Legend.

I'll have to memorize this. :hachimaki:

You know, because why not?:peekapooh:

1 hour ago, Sam Allen said:

This fanmade video deserves millions of view 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Take me down to the memory lane of 2018-2019 season (my first competitive season actually )

It's really a wonderful compilation of the last season. Love the music choice, too :1497158260_5GOE:

When I look around on YouTube, I feel that many videos deserve more resonance than they currently have. Yuzu's SP and EX in PyeongChang still wait to reach a million views. The collection of his Olympic performances on OC counts something around 118,000 klicks. The only Origin video with +300,000 views is the fancam that recorded Yags' and TAT's reaction at COR :13877886: ... and there are many great competition videos, fancams and MADs with less than 10,000...

Of course, view numbers are not everything, but considering the size and dedication of Yuzu's fanbase worldwide it's not that much actually. Sure, the excessive deletion wave plays a huge role in this. My heart still cries rivers that his H&L performance with over 3M views and countless comments has been ereased... :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: