General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The most recent was when he talked about the muscles that gave his waist it's, well, Waist-ness in that interview just after FaOI. It could have been completely coincidence but it sounded like he had been lurking our discussions of The Waist and specifically the ones where we were wondering what he does in the gym to get such a good one. 

it makes you wonder for sure  but then when you have such a distinct physical trait maybe many people in life makes you notice it.

2 minutes ago, mercedes said:

it makes you wonder for sure  but then when you have such a distinct physical trait maybe many people in life makes you notice it.

Also, we're surely not the only Yuzu forum that idolizes The Waist. So he could be lurking, just not here.

6 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Nah, the only appropriate title for Yuzu would be the ice emperor. Yes, I said it, The Ice Emperor.

This way other skaters may have those "quad king" titles and whatnot but remember who is above all those kings and dukes and dames? EMPEROR. And not just on jumps, but every aspect imaginable of figure skating. Hence Ice Emperor, not just jumps or anything...

3 hours ago, micaelis said:

Ice Emperor sounds nice, but how about Lord of the Rinks?

1 hour ago, Moria Polonius said:

I'm sorry, I thought Yuzu already was acknowledged as the Skating God, why change it??

Like how we go through life collecting Yuzu clips, Yuzu can collect titles and have enough to challenge royals (real life and fictional)!

4 hours ago, micaelis said:

Ice Emperor sounds nice, but how about Lord of the Rinks?

2 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

I'm sorry, I thought Yuzu already was acknowledged as the Skating God, why change it??

1 hour ago, faeline said:

Like how we go through life collecting Yuzu clips, Yuzu can collect titles and have enough to challenge royals (real life and fictional)!

Well, I've heard about a certain white-haired queen, that collected titles quite well.... so why not? :darklordyuzu:

And it could make a cute list for a future fan project probably... :68468287:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzuru Hanyu, Father of 4As

Not even Khaleesi could compete with THIS list of names and titles  :LOL:

Spoiler

Yuzu Wingborn of House Hanyu, Emperor of Figure Skating, Protector of competitive Skating, Spirit of the Olympics, Pride of Japan, Survivor of Tohoku, Son of TCC, Breaker of Records, Blogger of Beauty, Smasher of Gloves, Mother of Pooh and Father of Nessie. The Man, the Myth, the Legend.

25 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Hide contents

Yuzu Wingborn of House Hanyu, Emperor of Figure Skating, Protector of competitive Skating, Spirit of the Olympics, Pride of Japan, Survivor of Tohoku, Son of TCC, Breaker of Records, Blogger of Beauty, Smasher of Gloves, Mother of Pooh and Father of Nessie. The Man, the Myth, the Legend.

Need to add in our beloved Lord Murderface... :hachimaki:

Hide contents

I think "Featherborn" sounds better. :gla:

I've made yet another - third? fourth? - edit of Origin.  @holina  asked for an edit with "that hand movement" so I used fancam footage. I also used it to make the hydroblade more pronounced and the exit from the second spin more dynamic, but the footage is a bit jerky so I'm not sure whether I shouldn't change it back. More Rostelecom footage than in the previous version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4P-Znv0fMJlNhkb1Do3u6T_950PWeQO/view?usp=drivesdk

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not to mention:

Meme Face

Space Kitty

Karaoke Demon

Lord High Priest of Kuyashii

:hihi:

You know, I was jokingly thinking maybe Yuzu did have something to do with Lapras becoming Sendai's pokemon, but by now there are so many coincidences that I really have to wonder if Sendai does anything that isn't Yuzu related lol

During FaOI in Sendai there was a kitty exhibition :kitty:

Also during FaOI in Sendai there was a rose festival. Yuzu & co wore rose patterned tops for the FaOI OP.

Then Lapras as the best Nessie lookalike

Now I just saw Sendai is having a Yowamushi Pedal Exhibition. And we know who's a fan of that!

(Also, an American Festival was announced around the same time we saw Jason and others celebrating 4th of July and the US team winning the Women's Football championship at TCC)

Coincidence? Or all according to a certain overlord's plans? :ummm:

(still just kidding, though :P)

5 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think "Featherborn" sounds better. :gla:

I've made yet another - third? fourth? - edit of Origin.  @holina  asked for an edit with "that hand movement" so I used fancam footage. I also used it to make the hydroblade more pronounced and the exit from the second spin more dynamic, but the footage is a bit jerky so I'm not sure whether I shouldn't change it back. More Rostelecom footage than in the previous version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4P-Znv0fMJlNhkb1Do3u6T_950PWeQO/view?usp=drivesdk

The fancam clips fit right in! I honestly wouldn't have spotted them if you hadn't given the timestamps for them right at the start of the video.