General Yuzuru Chat

I talked with my mom about ISU's idea of splitting figure skating events into a technical and artistic program and I had to laugh so hard about her comment   :LOL:

Spoiler

Yuzu: "Oh, just go ahead ISU. I totally second your plans with the tech and artistry program. Can't jump so many quads for more than a cycle anyway, so this is my offer: I will win the next 6 artistic segments until Olympics 2046 (to top Noriaki Kasai's record of 8 Olympic appearances) and leave the entire rest to you."

ISU:   :59227c768286a__s:   :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:    :dbana:  :13877886::13877886::13877886:

15 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I talked with my mom about ISU's idea of splitting figure skating events into a technical and artistic program and I had to laugh so hard about her comment   :LOL:

Reveal hidden contents

Yuzu: "Oh, just go ahead ISU. I totally second your plans with the tech and artistry program. Can't jump so many quads for more than a cycle anyway, so this is my offer: I will win the next 6 artistic segments until 2046 to surpass Noriaki Kasai's record of 8 Olympic appearances and leave the entire rest to you."

ISU:   :59227c768286a__s:   :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:    :dbana:  :13877886::13877886::13877886:

Your mom's comments is one of the reason why I am actually supportive of the split. If he is interested. Although the artistic program judging will be even more subjective and biased

11 minutes ago, Anki said:

Your mom's comments is one of the reason why I am actually supportive of the split. If he is interested. Although the artistic program judging will be even more subjective and biased

Yep, this is my worry, too. They surely won't go after the actual choreographic value or biggest resonance of the crowd but other... criteria... :13877886:

36 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yuzu: "Oh, just go ahead ISU. I totally second your plans with the tech and artistry program. Can't jump so many quads for more than a cycle anyway, so this is my offer: I will win the next 6 artistic segments until Olympics 2046 (to top Noriaki Kasai's record of 8 Olympic appearances) and leave the entire rest to you."

Ahaha 

17 minutes ago, Anki said:

I agree also I wonder if one could do both and let’s face it I don’t see our ninja boy having too much trouble .

this said I don’t know if I want to see a jumping competition frankly , I like the whole thing about FS .

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

I hope all the satellites near LA are fine :14066882: felt the earthquake here as well

Thanks, Hydroblade! I hadn't realized that there had been another earthquake in Southern California until I read your post. 7.1 – that's getting up there!

It's scary because we had a number of earthquakes north of Vancouver Island over the last two days. I think the first one was over 6.0, but the following three were under 6.0.

Seems like Mother Earth is getting really pissed off with what we humans are doing to her.

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

Thanks, Hydroblade! I hadn't realized that there had been another earthquake in Southern California until I read your post. 7.1 – that's getting up there!

It's scary because we had a number of earthquakes north of Vancouver Island over the last two days. I think the first one was over 6.0, but the following three were under 6.0.

Seems like Mother Earth is getting really pissed off with what we humans are doing to her.

Yikes, the Pacific ring of fire is waking up 😨

We should get the HANYU to gently ask the Pacific plate to chill for a while ahahahhaha