General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, faeline said:

I will be streaming coming Sunday's Sendai Highlights and Makuhari Day 2... Can't do anything about Toyama on Friday - can't find any source on that.

Thank you so much! :10815002:

These streaming parties with so many lovely satellites are always so much fun! :loveshower:

I don't know how I managed without them in my pre-Yuzu life. :67638860:

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Today, the only thing that kept me from quitting my job in a melancholic fit of despair was the thought of seeing Yuzu at Worlds, knowing I'm still in the process of paying for the tickets. My boss owes Yuzu big time,  and will never know it. :wut:

Just needed to share that. 

Chin up!! Come to the Planet when you need a break; we’ll be here 😊

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Today, the only thing that kept me from quitting my job in a melancholic fit of despair was the thought of seeing Yuzu at Worlds, knowing I'm still in the process of paying for the tickets. My boss owes Yuzu big time,  and will never know it. :wut:

:10742289:We're here for you! As Yuzu said, adversity is just a wall for us to climb over. Let's fight fight fight! :10742289:

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

OMG, there seems to be quite a number of Canadian health workers on the Planet relying on Yuzu to keep them motivated and continue to work!   As a burnt-out health economist (yes, economists get exhausted, too) who recently moved to Canada, I can't say enough about how much I appreciate your dedication to serve. 

And 感謝 gratitude to Yuzu for playing such an important role in keeping the healthcare system in Canada running. Health Canada should acknowledge his contributions and dedicate a monument (or at least a webpage) to Yuzu for his inspirational role!   I once wrote a paper on health workforce skills, one of which is resilience / self-care (emotional and physical), and the other on team support.  I hope the Planet can provide a safe and caring space for all the stressed out space kitties of the world!  

BTW, there is an ACUTE doctor shortage in BC, and I will probably not find a family physician for months/years to come.   Will be going back to Japan for my regular health check-up (despite doctor shortages in Japan, access to medical care in Tokyo remains very efficient, at least for now... not so good in rural areas).