General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, mercedes said:

Look at his feet...Now I need a whole program with the camera just focusing on his feet and I didn't even now it !

Yes! I've spent several days focusing only on his feet when watching the Kobe performance. And I am mesmerized.

His steps are so clear! He literally put his feet on the ice only when necessary, not a single step extra.

I especially love this:

tumblr_ptvfknEZoR1xhw4qho1_400.gif

Edit: GIF credit (my own - from FaOI Kobe broadcast)

That one single perfect touch with the blade to change direction... :7938863:

(if I had to choose all the moments I like, though... I would have to make GIFs of the whole thing. :68468287:)

16 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Yes! I've spent several days focusing only on his feet when watching the Kobe performance. And I am mesmerized.

His steps are so clear! He literally put his feet on the ice only when necessary, not a single step extra.

I especially love this:

tumblr_ptvfknEZoR1xhw4qho1_400.gif

That one single perfect touch with the blade to change direction... :7938863:

(if I had to choose all the moments I like, though... I would have to make GIFs of the whole thing. :68468287:)

and totally effortless(which of course it is not):tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Last time I skated I was like 9 or 10 y.o. but like Toshl ,watching yuzuru makes crave skating like there's no tomorrow !

A WILD ZUZU APPEARED AS I WAS OUT?????

OMG this day ends well:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: thank you Zuzu, I really needed a sunshine guy  boy  kid making a silly face to a camera!

Also, yay Ekaterina! Wishing her a great and fruitful season, I hope we'll see her more in international comps:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

question: the FaOI Makuhari broadcast will be for day 1 that we haven't seen (Masquerade aside), right? we've seen day 2, right? or was it day 1?

eta: I'm really confused about what we saw and what we'll (or won't ever) see:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: