General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Lauren said:

I can't wait to see Yuzuru Hanyu in Skate Canada and feel that he will get the Gold Medal and burn the score for good.

:fingerscrossed: 

but if a silver sacrifice to the kuyashii gods is needed, I guess traditional SC slow start would be better than others:10814716:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Oh no already ended?:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: I appreciate that our merciful overlord Zu helped us gently easing us into the Drought, but still sad :/

(but also LOL never changed beauty-blogger-who-did-actual-marketing-for-a-beauty-product-only-once Yuzu):tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

15 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Did any one download all the Yuzu videos from P&G’s channel? :( Apparently they’ve taken down all his CMs.

I think I downloaded everything that was in that twitter thread yesterday (although I already had 90% of them).

I do find the removal of things a bit weird, though... I understand ending the series, as he focuses on other stuff and it wasn't like he said brand new stuff in there, but removing everything does feel a bit like the end of a contract... I guess we'll see...

Chances of Yuzu going to Shanghai Trophy are very small, I think. But it's nice he and Alina were invited. ACI is still the best bet for him for pre-GP season competition, and it means he can just stay in Canada until November when he's going to Japan for NHK Trophy. That's definitely best for him from so many points of view. It'll be enough traveling after NHK (if he goes back to Canada, even more so), with GPF in Italy. So throwing in a trip to China in there makes no sense, even if it's before SC.

3 hours ago, Vulnavia said:

I'm not sure USFS got what they bargained for with this "social experiment" :hihi:

They still haven't realized the magnitude of the power and popularity of Yuzuru Hanyu. :wut:

I wonder if it's because of pure ignorance or intentional denial...

I think it's a whole lot more probable Yuzu will do Japan Open rather than Shangai Open, especially now that Javi is confirmed as a participant, and even then it's pretty unlikely he'll jet off to Japan in the beginning of October. We'll just have to survive between ACI and SC as usual.