General Yuzuru Chat

yes, he can get the Asian size which has smaller waist, my daughter found some good one in Hong Kong and Japan. I guess it is hard for him to shop in Asia because everyone is so crazy about him. His posters are everywhere at the Airport in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan and China.  

On 6/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, Pammi said:

There is no way on this earth that Yuzu believes having good skin makes days more fun ......... is there?? :idk:

I can only think of one bad skin day (relatively speaking, this is Yuzu after all) he’s ever had, though... NHK 2017 practice. So maybe it’s actually true for him? 

11 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

The company doesn't have to be similar for the deal to be similar. I take it that Kinoshita is a conglomerate that owns lots of subsidiaries, does business in media, real estate and more. So, very unlike ANA which has a single field of operations. 

The sponsorship deal, however, could be similar to the one Yuzu has with ANA, or the one Shoma has with Toyota, but it's all conjecture and guesswork. 

I know that Shoma is an "employee" of Toyota. Is Yuzu also an "employee" of ANA? Shirota plays a role in his career, so it looks like closer ties than "we pay for your training expenses/whatever and you wear our jacket and let us use your face on our website".

Yuzu would be a perfect candidate for an advertising deal with ANA too. He flies often after all, it'd be really easy to script a tv spot.

Excuse me, I did not understand the question about deal or sponsorship between Kinoshita and Yuzuru.

Is it an advertising deal of Kinoshita and Yuzuru? If I remember well, Kinoshita was a sponsor of Daisuke and Shoma.

Is it a done deal or only rumour?

Thank you for any explanation.

3 hours ago, Vadrouille said:

Excuse me, I did not understand the question about deal or sponsorship between Kinoshita and Yuzuru.

Is it an advertising deal of Kinoshita and Yuzuru? If I remember well, Kinoshita was a sponsor of Daisuke and Shoma.

Is it a done deal or only rumour?

Thank you for any explanation.

I don't think there's anything between Kinoshita and Yuzu. The latest news is regarding Kinoshita sponsoring Vincent Zhou, on the heels of him changing coaches to Hamada.

I was able to buy Yuzuru II at a random bookstore here in Fukuoka. So happy! I don't speak Japanese but when I said 'Hanyu' to the granpa owner, he took out copies of different Yuzu mags. Bound for Tokyo today and I hope I can find more Yuzu merch there.