General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Sukigirl said:

So the toner update was really just a once-off, token thing? I feel sorry for Kose... :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I'm pretty sure that Yuzu could rap RunDMC in these blog entries and people would still go buy the product, so don't feel too sorry for them! :9:

14 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Every* triple Axel in one video! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Can you name all 11 times he received perfect GOE on his 3A? (answers are in the description of the video)

*except JGP Croatia 2009 Short Program because the uploader couldn't find any footage (I don't think it exists...). Yuzu landed his 3A with a positive GOE in that SP :) 

Did I just watch 19 minutes of Yuzu jumping nothing but axels? Yes, I did.

22 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

What does kinoshita company produce that it is being compared to Yuzu's deal with ANA?

The company doesn't have to be similar for the deal to be similar. I take it that Kinoshita is a conglomerate that owns lots of subsidiaries, does business in media, real estate and more. So, very unlike ANA which has a single field of operations. 

The sponsorship deal, however, could be similar to the one Yuzu has with ANA, or the one Shoma has with Toyota, but it's all conjecture and guesswork. 

I know that Shoma is an "employee" of Toyota. Is Yuzu also an "employee" of ANA? Shirota plays a role in his career, so it looks like closer ties than "we pay for your training expenses/whatever and you wear our jacket and let us use your face on our website".

Yuzu would be a perfect candidate for an advertising deal with ANA too. He flies often after all, it'd be really easy to script a tv spot.