General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

He finally talked about the product! 

I wonder how much Kose had to beg him :10814716:

Sorry I LOLed so hard at work while taking a peek at my phone, people were looking at me. I don't know why I found it so funny, but maybe because it's so Un-Yuzu in every respect.

I truly believe he got paid 3 million short term contract for this now 

TBH, with anyone else I stan,  I would be hiding under my desk, dying of embarrassment for my poor idol. But Yuzu is such a thorough dork to begin with that I just get a kick out of this fresh proof of his adorkableness!!!! 

:space:

Edit: the blog really is pathetic, though. 

18 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

Edit: the blog really is pathetic, though. 

There is no way on this earth that Yuzu believes having good skin makes days more fun ......... is there?? :idk:

57 minutes ago, Pammi said:

There is no way on this earth that Yuzu believes having good skin makes days more fun ......... is there?? :idk:

....having good skin is certainly better than having a bad one though 😅, you wouldn't even think of taking care of your skin if it is always good to begin with...

so beauty blogger Yuzuru has finally promoted and actual beauty product, uh? took him long enough:laughing:

sorry but I can't take him seriously:smiley-laughing021:

though... I imagine his lilting voice and radiant smile and I find myself feeling compelled to improve my skincare routine LOL

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

the only thing that matters is that we believe that. Everytime we'll take care of our skin we'll remember this blogpost--->our mood will improve--->result: good skin actually makes days more fun. Mission accomplished:bow:

18 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Closest I’ve seen was Miracle Bodies programme on Kohei where they stuck those motion capture stickers all over him and Koczi when they were making tumbling passes to compare the difference in the way they moved in the air.

I always hoped they’d do something similar with Yuzuru 

that was so interesting, thank oyu for posting!

FS version with Yuzuru would be amazing :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: tbh i don't even need comparisons, just film a whole training session and gimme all those data about his jumps, spins, everything!:smiley-angelic001:

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'd love to see him do On Ice Perspectives! Imagine seeing Yuzu skating from the POV of being on the rink with him!

I'd loooooove that:snonegai: but would the guy be fast enough to follow Yuzu?:10814716:

5 hours ago, LadyLou said:

so beauty blogger Yuzuru has finally promoted and actual beauty product, uh? took him long enough:laughing:

sorry but I can't take him seriously:smiley-laughing021:

though... I imagine his lilting voice and radiant smile and I find myself feeling compelled to improve my skincare routine LOL

I say Kosé is too lucky, they can only get away with this kind of ambassador this once :xD:

...if they dare repeat this again with a regular ambassador, well, kiss goodbye to their stratospheric revenue brought in by Yuzu 😅🙈🙈 (... stratospheric might not be the exact word but hey... Yuzu definitely increased their revenue significantly, no?)

8 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Every* triple Axel in one video! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Can you name all 11 times he received perfect GOE on his 3A? (answers are in the description of the video)

*except JGP Croatia 2009 Short Program because the uploader couldn't find any footage (I don't think it exists...). Yuzu landed his 3A with a positive GOE in that SP :) 

I actually want to share mine too!

It's unlisted on youtube but here I compile his most memorable jumps