General Yuzuru Chat

I recall reading something about Mishin developing some sort of gadget you can attach to skaters to measure the amount of revolutions they have completed. I wish he would hurry up and complete it so that those chronic under rotaters don't continue to get away with it. But ISU just passed rules to reward URs, so it's highly unlikely they will accept using this gadget ( as otherwise how can they protect their own darlings :) )

2 hours ago, Fay said:

My dream is have some sensors attached to him while he skates and jumps and have them in computer 3D. Has it been done with anyone? 

I'd love to see him do On Ice Perspectives! Imagine seeing Yuzu skating from the POV of being on the rink with him!

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Closest I’ve seen was Miracle Bodies programme on Kohei where they stuck those motion capture stickers all over him and Koczi when they were making tumbling passes to compare the difference in the way they moved in the air.

I always hoped they’d do something similar with Yuzuru 

Fascinating! It would be so cool to see comparisons of Yuzu's jumps and other key elements to those of his rivals. It might also make it possible to test a pet theory of mine: 

that he shifts his center of gravity more often than other skaters and that his weight is often distributed farther from that center than other skaters'. That would explain why his skating is so dynamic and exciting. Let's hope we get that kind of scientific data someday! 

I think he is able to do what Kohei does on the floor and high bar, which is correct his axis in the air for a good landing.  They also both have great extension, which makes their performances beautiful as well as technically correct.

This thread is really funny... OP is asking which prince 羽生 (Hanyu or Habu) likes FE. The replies are all characteristics of both Habu-san and Yuzu.

Spoiler

My shit translation:

• From catch_23 - The 羽生 that is expected to become someone great since elementary school. Both are cute! (Pictures of cute baby Habu and Yuzu)
  • From AS - The 羽生 who has been a judge in Kouhaku
  • From shuji5175 - The 羽生  who does not lose on the board. (Reply: This is my favourite answer of the day! *explosive* But I still don't know *explosive*)
  • From Habu Rie (Habu-san's wife):
    1. The 羽生 who is an adult but cute and speaks cutely
    2. The 羽生 who loves to do difficult things
    3. The 羽生 who speaks eloquently and logically, and can be a devil/demon/last boss when serious
    4. The 羽生 who has spectacles at a complete 999.9
    5. The 羽生 who shakes hands and poses feminine
    • (Reply: Thank you for the details! Ah, the rabbit (her handle) is cute! *explosive* THE WIFE *explosive*)
  • From mimimama - The 羽生 who has initials of YH (Reply: Thank you. You have help- *explosive* This has not helped *explosive*)
  • From kaori - The 羽生 who has an antenna on the head (Pictures of Habu and Yuzu with hair standing up)
  • From ofuku - The 羽生 who has won NHK cup (Reply: Oh I see! Thank you! *explosive* That's right *explosive*)
  • From ami - The 羽生 who has won National Honor Award (Reply: Thank you! With this *explosive* I don't know *explosive*)
  • From myuwa - The 羽生 who always wins (Reply: I see! *explosive* They both win *explosive*)
  • From miketan - The 羽生 with a nice smile (Picture of great smiles from Habu and Yuzu)
  • From amateras_gold - The 羽生 born in the year of the dragon
  • From zunda_kurumi - Looks good in Japanese clothes (Reply: Ah, that's true *explosive* seriously? *explosive* Pictures of Yuzu in Japanese clothes)
  • From kmmkkhello - Legs are hurt (Pictures of search result with Habu going to hospital for swollen right foot)
  • From startrekker020 - Height is 172 (Reply: Thank you. I should be able to differentiat-- *explosive* I CAN'T *explosive* Pictures of their height)
  • From koringo - The 羽生 who has been to the garden event (with the Emperor) (Reply: Thank you! DA-KA-RA! (something you say when the other party doesn't seem to understand you) Pictures of Habu and Yuzu at the same occasion)

There's a lot more, it's really hilarious even if you do a translate to read what they are saying.

1 hour ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

He finally talked about the product! 

I wonder how much Kose had to beg him :10814716:

Although, he didn’t say he used it. To me, it sounds like being drilled in something. Like,

Kose: “....and this is our award winning toner, which is specially blended with a top secret formula to penetrate the skin layer to reduce pigmentation and deeply hydrate and nourish dry skin. It’s an essential part of the Kose skincare range which includes..”

Yuzu (interrupts while furiously copying): “What was that again? Toner?”

Kose:...

Kose: “Toner. Good for dry skin and stops acne”

Yuzu: “Got it.”

11 minutes ago, Sukigirl said:

Although, he didn’t say he used it. To me, it sounds like being drilled in something. Like,

Kose: “....and this is our award winning toner, which is specially blended with a top secret formula to penetrate the skin layer to reduce pigmentation and deeply hydrate and nourish dry skin. It’s an essential part of the Kose skincare range which includes..”

Yuzu (interrupts while furiously copying): “What was that again? Toner?”

Kose:...

Kose: “Toner. Good for dry skin and stops acne”

Yuzu: “Got it.”

Yuzu: Dry skin? Acne? Never heard of that! :pouty: