General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Henni147 said:

Same thought:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

It must be so annoying, if your game character cannot jump as high, distant and technically divine as you :xD:

LOL oh my that's what I thought,but i don't know japanese so I wasn't sure but the games clip were pretty clear ..oh they shouldhire him to do a CGI while he skates!

5 minutes ago, mercedes said:

LOL oh my that's what I thought,but i don't know japanese so I wasn't sure but the games clip were pretty clear ..oh they shouldhire him to do a CGI while he skates!

My dream is have some sensors attached to him while he skates and jumps and have them in computer 3D. Has it been done with anyone? 

4 minutes ago, mercedes said:

Nintendo's next big coup:

Spoiler

Replay Yuzuru Hanyu's competitive career! Design your costume, cut your music, choose your layout, develop your choreo, practice at TCC and perform in competition!

Bonus level: do a live performance with ToshI!!

I wouldn't be surprised, if that game actually came out within the next four years  #hanyuconomy:muahaha:

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

Hide contents

Replay Yuzuru Hanyu's competitive career! Design your costume, cut your music, choose your layout, develop your choreo, practice at TCC and perform in competition!

I wouldn't be surprised, if that game actually came out within the next four years  #hanyuconomy:muahaha:

I'm definitely buying this game! :sipping:

Just now, Henni147 said:

Hide contents

:smiley-laughing021: 

I for sure would buy it and i don't even game !

4 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry for quoting again, but I am officially demanding a game development! 

And I would love a 2D version with @runrun 's artwork!  Please, anyone... :matrix: 

7 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Sorry for quoting again, but I am officially demanding a game development! 

And I would love a 2D version with @runrun 's artwork!  Please, anyone... :matrix: 

Yes, with @runrun as art director. I've pre-ordered my copy already :coolio:

Edit:

Special feature: choose your favorite commentators to sweeten your competitive experience!

26 minutes ago, Fay said:

My dream is have some sensors attached to him while he skates and jumps and have them in computer 3D. Has it been done with anyone? 

Closest I’ve seen was Miracle Bodies programme on Kohei where they stuck those motion capture stickers all over him and Koczi when they were making tumbling passes to compare the difference in the way they moved in the air.

I always hoped they’d do something similar with Yuzuru 

5 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Closest I’ve seen was Miracle Bodies programme on Kohei where they stuck those motion capture stickers all over him and Koczi when they were making tumbling passes to compare the difference in the way they moved in the air.

Somebody shows this to Yuzuru,his nerd self would love it!

Spoiler

Thank you for sharing...I'm really amazed...the first times they both jumped I only noticed how Kohei seems more sure,direct in the air...and then watching the computer bit you really see where's the different between them.

24 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

This is just fantastic, thank you for the link! 

It’s the same idea but the computer figure is a bit clunky .  I used to wonder whether the MB programme gave Fuji tv the prompt to have a go at measuring the jumps - ice scope.