General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, faeline said:

What is this watering?!?! Are we going to be well watered all the way to ACI?:knc_yuzu1:

Hydration is important for our beauty and health! As expected from Sekkisei's ambassador! lol

Anyway, this is a pleasant surprise... I want to hear more about kittens and games and music! For some reason I find his blog really calming...

24 minutes ago, mercedes said:

He is speaking with a very correct diction but with lilting intonation that gives the voice an empathetic turn of expression.  He could be giving an enunciation lesson for NHK children's show MCs: very crisp and precise but with a gentle smile in the intonation.   He is really not saying much in terms of the content - hello, I'm going to be blogging, blahblah.  But his voice says so much more.  It reminds me of Pygmalion but not the version where the Victorian snoot gives diction lessons to Eliza (about "The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain"), but rather the version where Pooh gives lessons to Piglet on the correct way to say honey: Huunnyyiiu.   Lol. 

33 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I am happy that Yuzu is doing the blog again. But honestly I prefer him keeping his no sns status.

It makes him so mysterious that people just want more of him.

Plus I don't want anti's getting anywhere near him be it physical or virtual.

Yes, I think the blog is a clever solution that gives him the possibility to interact with his fans, talk about himself and still avoid the contact with antis and hate.