General Yuzuru Chat

49 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I'm sure that in Yuzu's case, it's not just his genes. He's a wonderful, kind-hearted, considerate, sweet, grateful and overall good and positive person with an amazing character. All this shines through to his looks and makes him so radiant, attractive and beautiful. :67638860:

As I already said before, in the case of Yuzu, his outer beauty is truly a reflection of his inner beauty. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

That's why we love him – for his inner beauty!

Although I (a heterosexual, married guy) also appreciate his outer beauty.

5 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

That's why we love him – for his inner beauty!

Although I (a heterosexual, married guy) also appreciate his outer beauty.

Agree ,beauty is not connected to attraction after all!

Anyhow this came up in my TL ,this boy and his brain :grin:

So, GS has this troll thread about Yuzu being the greatest or not. I want to be a bit trolly in return and post a poll there. :grin:

So, please, vote in the poll, you shouldn't have much difficulty answering! :68468287:

https://linkto.run/p/7YQJXZNS

Btw, you can vote multiple times, lol. One vote per 5 mins (I think) (or maybe not, what I took for 1 vote per 5 mins was actually 1 vote in 5 mins when I created the poll...:facepalm: Anyway, I feel so silly doing this thing.)

5 hours ago, steemsprite said:

I think so, she initially posted the first photo as an instastory on Toyama Day2 (I remember being shook because she looked so tiny even compared to Yuzuru :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:)

But, this version is less cropped and we can spy on their food!

Elena is tiny but so awesome. Some of the stunts she does with her partner are crazy awesome. Btw, her partner is Nodari, the guy who lifted Yuzu twice at FaOI this year lol. For some reason, I really love Elena, she always seems happy and lots of fun and has a super adorable puppy she always posts pictures and videos of on instagram lol I was amused by that picture with Yuzu, because she's giving him absolutely no option for manner handsing (although he's probably still not touching her as much as possible lol), but I like that she feels that comfortable with him.

Honestly, I sometimes feel there's a bit of an invisible barrier between Yuzu and his peers, like he's this untouchable creature by now. Even when they do touch him, many seem more in awe or super careful or so, so I really like it when I see people who are just normally friendly with him. Like he's just another guy they've known for years. Of course, many of the older, retired skaters do it, too and that's one reason why I'm happy when Yuzu does FaOI. Even with all the stuff he can no longer do, he can still hang out a bit with people who have known him since he was 14 and not a megastar and still treat him normally.

31 minutes ago, faeline said:

Surprise blog post!

What is this watering?!?! Are we going to be well watered all the way to ACI?:knc_yuzu1:

:jaw: :626gdau::confused0068:

When I said, he is trying to un-ninja himself some time ago, I had no idea... He must really love the fans to do this.

And I love his skating "beauty" routines! :animated-smileys-character-023: