General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, faeline said:

Sorry for offtopic but I have to share... I have been feeling like real crap for the past few days... a depressive episode and the Yuzu weekend was what that was tiding me over.

Today my husband presented me with Yuzuru II... :softYuzu::cri:

Good hubby you got!

23 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes yes. But Yuzu already has Lady Lutzifer back and is working on 4F as far as we can tell. I have no, zero, nada, doubts that he can achieve those, and then 4A. So once he has 4A, he'll have all 6 quads to choose from. 

At that point, he will be able to vary his programs as needed (i.e. according to ice conditions) picking and choosing from among the jumps in order to ensure his programs always score the maximum BV possible at any given time, with less risk of injury. 

At least, that's what I am guessing his strategy will become. So, he'll be unbeatable because he will be able to compensate better for the times he's at a disadvantage.

Plus, if he makes a program meant to show off 4A, guaranteed it'll be spectacular in all the other aspects too, and score high no matter what. That's just how he rolls.  

I agree! With all 6 quads in his pocket, Yuzu would be much more flexible and make the most out of every performance and competition, BV wise as well as risk management and quality wise.

Also, we have to consider that presently, judges have a strong tendency to reward skaters with quads, preferably multiple different quads. And that unfortunately happens regardless of the quality of the jumps themselves or the quality of the other elements of the program. This is something Yuzu knows and that's why he decided that he has to acquire more types of quads in order to keep on winning big competitions.

When Yuzu finally tames the beast, he will be the only skater who has mastered all quad jumps. Most importantly, he will be the only skater who has 4A in his arsenal. That alone would give him an advantage in every way. :hachimaki:

26 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I agree! With all 6 quads in his pocket, Yuzu would be much more flexible and make the most out of every performance and competition, BV wise as well as risk management and quality wise.

Also, we have to consider that presently, judges have a strong tendency to reward skaters with quads, preferably multiple different quads. And that unfortunately happens regardless of the quality of the jumps themselves or the quality of the other elements of the program. This is something Yuzu knows and that's why he decided that he has to acquire more types of quads in order to keep on winning big competitions.

When Yuzu finally tames the beast, he will be the only skater who has mastered all quad jumps. Most importantly, he will be the only skater who has 4A in his arsenal. That alone would give him an advantage in every way. :hachimaki:

Plus he is the only one with a fully rotated quality 4Lo at the moment.

I would even go that far that he has the best 3A, 4T and 4S in the current men's field as well. His success rate and raw GOE on these jumps is still superior to everyone else (apart from the two errors in Saitama his 4S was insane over the last two seasons).

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hihi, I don't use any make-up either :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

However, without a dryer I would probably lie with a cold in my bed everyday. My hair is so extremely thick and multilayered that it takes me 50-60 minutes to dry it even in the hottest summer... :13877886:

:knc_tracy2:50-60 mins? 

1 hour ago, Kim Nhung said:

:knc_tracy2:50-60 mins? 

:offtopic2:

Spoiler

Whenever I go to the hairdresser, they always give a loud groan ("Noooo!!! Pls not that thick mop/jungle again..." :drama::13877886:) and pray that I only need a dry cut.

In my case the only efficient alternative would be to go bald or get a stubble hairstyle... but no. I rather sacrifice 3-4 hours per week and stay every coiffeur's nightmare :embSwan:

3 hours ago, faeline said:

Sorry for offtopic but I have to share... I have been feeling like real crap for the past few days... a depressive episode and the Yuzu weekend was what that was tiding me over.

Today my husband presented me with Yuzuru II... :softYuzu::cri:

Your husband rocks and so do you ❤️

Spoiler

I don't dry my hair either in the summer but then I keep it constantly in a bun otherwise I look like I put my fingers into a socket....in the winter it’s a job of about 30/40 minutes to tame it😭

Edit sorry but I just heard on the radio that Milan and Cortina got the 2026 winter games 🎉🎉🍾

Where I live it's always > 80% humidity and it takes around 3 hours to dry my hair if I don't blow dry it... and I have to blow dry in an air-conditioned room otherwise I'll be at it for at least half an hour. I have moderate amounts of hair - I think...

Spoiler

In my 20s I didn't bother with skincare at all - only started in my 30s because age catches up and I started having eczema attacks on my face. I use exclusively Shu Uemura because it doesn't make me itch. And over here it's like professionally required for women to have nude make up on in my industry - in my 20s my ex-bosses would ask me if I'm sick or they would think that I'm sleepy at work because of my naturally small eyes. It's just easier to avoid questions by spending that 10 mins to put on something in the morning before going to work.

I wish that my hair would be as thick as yours tbh but even when I use a donut to make a bun the donut shines through because my hair is so thin ! My hair takes about 10 min to airdry in the summer ! 

1 hour ago, faeline said:

Where I live it's always > 80% humidity and it takes around 3 hours to dry my hair if I don't blow dry it... and I have to blow dry in an air-conditioned room otherwise I'll be at it for at least half an hour. I have moderate amounts of hair - I think...

Reveal hidden contents

In my 20s I didn't bother with skincare at all - only started in my 30s because age catches up and I started having eczema attacks on my face. I use exclusively Shu Uemura because it doesn't make me itch. And over here it's like professionally required for women to have nude make up on in my industry - in my 20s my ex-bosses would ask me if I'm sick or they would think that I'm sleepy at work because of my naturally small eyes. It's just easier to avoid questions by spending that 10 mins to put on something in the morning before going to work.

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

Your husband rocks and so do you ❤️

Hide contents

I don't dry my hair either in the summer but then I keep it constantly in a bun otherwise I look like I put my fingers into a socket....in the winter it’s a job of about 30/40 minutes to tame it😭

Edit sorry but I just heard on the radio that Milan and Cortina got the 2026 winter games 🎉🎉🍾

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

:offtopic2:

Hide contents

Whenever I go to the hairdresser, they always give a loud groan ("Noooo!!! Pls not that thick mop/jungle again..." :drama::13877886:) and pray that I only need a dry cut.

In my case the only efficient alternative would be to go bald or get a stubble hairstyle... but no. I rather sacrifice 3-4 hours per week and stay every coiffeur's nightmare :embSwan:

15 hours ago, Veveco said:

I just posted an update on the fanbook in the related thread. Basically, the content is all in and I am finalizing the form. (Sorry it took so long)

Meanwhile, you can have a look at the survey part here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jlFR16sdLU2rfeSfjRYpbsP0SlGwufDq

I should share more soon.

Thank you for all those who participated  :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

You did such a great job! These statistics are really interesting. Thank you so much for your hard work! :10815002:

11 hours ago, TallyT said:

Can't buy those lovely genes.... :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

I'm sure that in Yuzu's case, it's not just his genes. He's a wonderful, kind-hearted, considerate, sweet, grateful and overall good and positive person with an amazing character. All this shines through to his looks and makes him so radiant, attractive and beautiful. :67638860:

As I already said before, in the case of Yuzu, his outer beauty is truly a reflection of his inner beauty. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: