General Yuzuru Chat

On 6/22/2019 at 2:56 AM, mercedes said:

cut oute Yuzu is cute....but those pants:headdesk:

They have to fit those thigh muscles! 

Truthfully, I'm not sure I'd want to be Yuzu's tailor. That tiny waist combined with those muscular legs would make trousers a real challenge, especially in the kinds of materials suits get made of.

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm green of envy. loool

Hihi, I don't use any make-up either :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

However, without a dryer I would probably lie with a cold in my bed everyday. My hair is so extremely thick and multilayered that it takes me 50-60 minutes to dry it even in the hottest summer... :13877886:

I don't use make-up either, except on special occasions and even then it's just eyeliner, eyeshadow, maybe mascara and lipstick/lipgloss.  Never used foundation or powder or so. (However I did use my brand new Sekkisei facial soap last night :P And will probably use the UV gel - didn't have time this morning.) I also let my hair dry naturally, in the Summer (I prefer it as it maintains the natural waves in my hair, whereas blow-drying generally straightens it), but even then it does take forever to dry... while in Japan I actually went out with my hair still wet a few times, because it was warm enough. In the winter, though, I have to use the dryer, at least to get the worst of the wetness, otherwise I'd freeze.

I'm not surprised by Yuzu, though. When my hair was short, I also did the bare minimum as well, just so it wouldn't stick all over the place. From that point of view, I miss short hair lol Long hair is so much harder to maintain... Ah, I really shouldn't have thought of this now that it's Summer... the lure of chopping off all my hair is so strong now lol

And I love that hair spray video (though I always hated the result lol) and can never find it when I look for it lol