General Yuzuru Chat

It seems like there will be a one-to-one interview with Yuzu by Nakayama Mika (an announcer?)  on Mon, June 24, at 8-10:25 Jpn time, or maybe recorded before and will show tomorrow. Hope someone who can understand Japanese better than me will give a full translation of the above. Is this going to be live somewhere?  Another middle of the night event for me to watch :confused:

4 hours ago, Umebachi said:

Here is an explanation of the significance behind the 20% threshold: 

Oh yes this Helsinki interview was the one I was talking about where Yuzu made it clear that 20% is when he is ready to introduce a jump into competition. So the next time he say Nessie is at like 15% we know its time to brace ourselves soon.

On one side i can't wait to see Nessie, watching a human being going above every physics law and and just literally flying and spinning 4 1/2 times in the air is one of the reason i love FS(and the amazing way yuzuru does it of course) but on the other side yes i'm kinda worried,so bracing it is it seems.

On 6/22/2019 at 8:30 AM, SparkleSalad said:

The guy who wipes his face after wiping his skates with the same cloth. 

:1:

Alcohol allergy talk.

Perhaps this is - apart from skating - his greatest beauty secret. The ice that touches his blades is sacred ice that is blessed. It takes on magical healing properties that make him so radiant and his skin so perfect. :pouty:

2 hours ago, Sabrina said:

i only know that it Says Yuzu‘s name and that it happens tomorrow from 8-10:25 ! Does someone know what it is about?

On NTV's morning show, Sukkiri they will have a report on the Sekkisei event and an interview he gave them after the event (so it was recorded on Saturday)

On 6/22/2019 at 8:56 AM, mercedes said:

cute Yuzu is cute....but those pants:headdesk:

Those rich sponsors should provide him with a personal tailor who makes him fitting suits tailored to his unique body shape. :snonegai:

On some occasions Yuzu has already worn quite nice and fitting suits, but this one...

At least he's cute and beautiful as always. :67638860:

On 6/22/2019 at 8:59 AM, mercedes said:

it's refreshing tho...if you think of all those hollywood big names advertising cheap antiaging stuff,when you know so well they don't use them!

Exactly! At least Yuzu is honest, genuine, authentic and natural about it... and comes across as such. :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Sooo, who else is watching the famous Evangelion on Netflix?

I started today and I have to say, after three episodes I already understand Yuzu's performance investment. On the other hand, it makes the contrast between him and joyfully-hand-waving Jeff or brightly/stiffly smiling Tessa and Akiko even greater. Did they really not get any info about the anime? :idk: