General Yuzuru Chat

On 6/22/2019 at 8:22 PM, Henni147 said:

Max is celebrating the elegant shade, too   :LOL:

Edit: The original tweet that Max had referred to, has been deleted. So it didn't make any sense for Max to keep a post with a defective link and he deleted his own, too.

My guess why the original post has been deleted: Yuzu's words have been "translated" to make the indirect shade clearer. However, it was unfortunate to put it into quotation marks. That could've backfired to Yuzu and caused him trouble. That's my guess at least.

Is this about FS being scored based on what people see as beautiful?

Thank goodness we are not blind to see his beauty inside and out.

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Max is celebrating the elegant shade, too   :LOL:

Edit: The original tweet that Max had referred to, has been deleted. So it didn't make any sense for Max to keep a post with a defective link and he deleted his own, too.

My guess why the original post has been deleted: Yuzu's words have been paraphrased to make the indirect shade clearer. However, it was unfortunate to put it into quotation marks. That could've backfired to Yuzu and caused him trouble. That's my guess at least.

When I read the comments, some people were already complaining that the "shade interpretation" might be blamed on Yuzu... So I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason.

13 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

He so did..... YUZU.  Well you would wouldn't you!!!!!! 

As someone who has legitimately played with dolls for a large part of my life, I'd like to point out that it is actually a pretty normal thing to do with them. Particularly if they're attached to a stick like this one is. I'd have been curious to see how it was put together and flipped Dolly over too. 

4 minutes ago, Veveco said:

When I read the comments, some people were already complaining that the "shade interpretation" might be blamed on Yuzu... So I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason.

That was my concern originally as well, especially I don't think Yuzu was throwing shades at judges, so glad Max understood he could be causing Yuzu trouble and deleted it. The skating world is small, had any judge saw it and misunderstood would not be good.

1 minute ago, Anki said:

That was my concern originally as well, especially I don't think Yuzu was throwing shades at judges, so glad Max understood he could be causing Yuzu trouble and deleted it. The skating world is small, had any judge saw it and misunderstood would not be good.

Agree. It's good as it is. We had our chuckle and could enjoy the fanboy in Max again. But it shouldn't cause Yuzu any trouble. That would be very bad. For him, for us and the sport, too.

I remember there's something going on in 20 mins, I think it's a sports show that MIGHT have Yuzu in passing.

Spoiler

Going! Sports&News

バスケ日本人初NBAドラフト1巡目・八村塁総力取材!現地アメリカでの評価とは?NBAでの活躍の可能性を分析▼フィギュア羽生結弦を直撃!羽生の今と新たな挑戦に迫る

My Shitty Translate: Figure Skater Yuzuru Hanyu direct hit (??)! Hanyu approaching new challenge now

Anyway I'm having my stream up so that we can see if we can catch it, but at least it's not going to be that 4 hour wait anymore :dontdothistome: The show should be just 1 hour. I'm just going to be running that in my background until I hear something interesting :67638860:

https://www.rabb.it/nekobytes

Edit: The program running currently is QUITE ADULT, FYI.

Yuzu is next!

My shitty translation on the fly:

Spoiler

Edit: It's over quick - spoke about:

1. Yuzu is ranked 5th in best looking asian male? and top in athlete ranking
  2. He did Masquerade face and Otonal pose
  3. He spoke about how he felt losing to Nathan and how he needs to jump better and evolve
  4. He spoke about 4A and he has 20% more to landing it
  5. He will be responsible for saying that he wants 4A and he will definitely land it
  6. He is doing some training in the summer and he needs to balance that jump training with muscle training
  7. There was a quote from Habu (the chess player) but it was too advanced for me to understand
  8. He spoke about how he is chasing is own ideals and he needs to surpass his ideals and will work hard for it
  9. The program went on to talk about how if he wins anymore GP series he will have 10 wins and that is a historic number

There was something else but my brain stupidly translated it to Chinese and now I've forgotten about it :14066882: I await the better and more complete translations that I can't live without!! :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: