General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu: spends a month touring Japan and slaying audiences with fiery hot adult male  Masquerade energy

Also Yuzu: shows up to his product endorsement live in the sharpest suit and proceeds to channel cute fluffy kitties for an hour. With the help of a doll.

:kitty:

11 hours ago, shanshani said:

It is striking though how noticeably better he is now than in 2014, though obviously he was still very good in 2014. That makes me feel kind of sad for the low average age of top competitors in ladies. If even Yuzu isn't fully mature at 19, how can we expect a bunch of 15-18 year olds to deliver mature performances? By the time they are capable of doing so they've been superseded by the next generation of technical wunderkinds. 

This is exactly why I find ladies kind of dull to watch. There's no depth to any of it. 

5 hours ago, Veveco said:

Mixed feelings about the color of that suit but cutsie & smiling Yuzu is adorkable so who cares :10636614: And the "beauty-blogger-who-doesn't-do-skin-care" and "let-me-answer-beauty-questions-with-skating" acts will never get old! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:The whole thing is pure genus :lol:

Well it's a cosmetics company event, kinda understandable why they picked that color for him yea they could have made the overall atmosphere and look more youthful and *cool* but that's not what they aimed for there, but hey, still a pleasant event overall, so... :party2:

Come to think of it, this should be put into marketing books as an example of marketing anomaly — on paper Yuzu is a poor example of beauty product ambassador (eg. not using any facial care product when he should have been as a brand ambassador... heck he doesn't even know much about it :xD:) so any marketing campaign with him should have flopped, but his star power is so enormous that it did more than compensate for his supposed lack as a brand ambassador for a beauty product. This kind of power might only appear once in a generation, for what it's worth, and as I type this I don't think there are any other athletes with a brand endorsement situation similar to Yuzu's Sekkisei situation — not even athletes from more popular sports.

Never underestimate the power of Hanyuconomy, folks! :LOL:

PS: Yuzu, this is a long shot but if you happen to read this, the least you can do about your own facial skincare is to have sunscreen on your face (and the rest of the skin, really) — blazing sunray is human skin's worst enemy! ...and moisturizer too, but hey, washing your face daily is more than enough for bare minimum facial skincare 😅😅😂

5 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

PS: Yuzu, this is a long shot but if you happen to read this, the least you can do about your own facial skincare is to have sunscreen on your face (and the rest of the skin, really) — blazing sunray is human skin's worst enemy! ...and moisturizer too, but hey, washing your face daily is more than enough for bare minimum facial skincare 😅😅😂

there's no sun rays in the caves he spends most of his time in...:winky:

Max is celebrating the elegant shade, too   :LOL:

Edit: The original tweet that Max had referred to, has been deleted. So it didn't make any sense for Max to keep a post with a defective link and he deleted his own, too.

My guess why the original post has been deleted: Yuzu's words have been paraphrased to make the indirect shade clearer. However, it was unfortunate to put it into quotation marks. That could've backfired to Yuzu and caused him trouble. That's my guess at least.

Just now, wildstrawberry said:

there's no sun rays in the caves he spends most of his time in...:winky:

He'll still need them even in the briefest time he's out of his cave, and I say this as someone who always wears long sleeved shirts+trousers going out. Sunscreen is vital!

...alright, maybe not so much in the winter, but in other seasons? Sunscreen! Better safe than sorry...