General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

That includes that he doesn't use KOSE/Sekkisei either :xD:

They aren't dumb, they probably knew he'd say that before they let him loose with a microphone but neither KOSE nor the people buying it in droves care....

17 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Don't tell me this is the reason he agreed to promote sekkisei :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

11 minutes ago, Noelle said:

sooo... did Yuzu decide to work with Sekkisei because of the 雪 (snow) in the name? or did I get the wrong impression... :10636614:

Tbh that was the first thought I had when they announced the endorsement way back and I would not be surprised in the least :xD:

1 minute ago, TallyT said:

They aren't dumb, they probably knew he'd say that before they let him loose with a microphone but neither KOSE nor the people buying it in droves care....

it's refreshing tho...if you think of all those hollywood big names advertising cheap antiaging stuff,when you know so well they don't use them!

40 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

The Spur magazine instalive is working!

https://instagram.com/spurmagazine?igshid=an2oe1qshxrl

They made him look so old fashioned. :1:

They always make him look old-fashioned tbh, idk why...ok he can still make it work somehow, but still!

36 minutes ago, honeytea said:

Yuzu looks like fresh cutlassfish in silver suits.

OMG NOW I CAN'T UNSEE IT😱😱😱

19 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

LMAO

Only Yuzu (or only fanyus LOL)

This literally made me cry from laughs, now my makeup is ruined :gaah: Yuzu stop being so impossibly adorkable  (no plz don't stop)

9 minutes ago, TallyT said:

:iagree:

17 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

The pant is not to be worn when standing. When seated, it really accentuate his thigh muscle. And here I am starring at my fat thigh...  I should start signing up for gym.

and why so many campaign goodies  for China market? Kose, you need to target worldwide!