General Yuzuru Chat

On 6/11/2019 at 7:07 AM, Defyingevanyuri27 said:

Ok question time would you rather

Haru yo koi or semei

otanal or origin 

hope and legacy or requiem of heaven and earth (this was the hardest thing to answer tbh)

crystal memories or Masquerade

On 6/11/2019 at 9:09 AM, Yuzu_GOAT said:

My turn. Would you rather:

Phantom of the Opera/Otonal

HyK/Origin

Notte Stellata/Requiem 

Masquerade/LGC

Chopin/R&J (either versions)

CM/Change

Seimei/H&l

PW/Etude

On 6/12/2019 at 8:23 AM, Defyingevanyuri27 said:

ok, im curious what's your favourite costume of his?

Mine is Haru yo koi/ H&L I cannot choose! XD

Origin and Notte stellata

On 6/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Costume would you rather!

Notte Stellata/LGC

Origin/H&L

HyK/Seimei

Chopin/Origin

R&J/PW

Etude/Notte Stellata

Otonal/POTO

Masquerade/CM

and: bad costume version! (I'll choose the one i like more)

Dory/boobskirt

Dory/bowling shirts

Bowling shirts/fishnet

black bibs/bowling shirt 

fishnet/dory 

So many pollsXD It was really hard but i tried my best to choose one ><

I finally catched up with everything since i wasn't able to look at anything last week. Its sad that FaOI is over, I already missed him.

21 minutes ago, Lunna said:

No luck with GPs, so Torino it will be.

For me as well ! There is not even a slight chance for me to go to his GPs because I can’t take anymore time off at work but I have vacation from December 3rd-11th ! 

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

GanbarEh! :xD:

Lol - "We the North" must stick together, eh?  Hope to see you in Kelowna!  But I'm discovering it will not be not easy getting there, even for someone living in BC (on the "islands")!  I have to take a flight and an hour drive to get to this town in the "interior" of our province.  It's a gorgeous area and I am praying for the forest/grass fires to be kept to a minimum this year.  Yuzuru and I both suffer from ASTHMA and we can't handle heavy smoke..!!  

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Edit: so SCI will be Hanyu vs Kolyada it looks like. Should be interesting just from the point of view of artistic contrast. They're two very different skaters. I hope Kolyada can live up to his potential.

Last season they also had 2 competitions together - Helsinki and COR. I remember the Misha fans were upset because out of the 3 2018 WC medalist, he got the worst assignments compared to Nathan and Shoma (which was true).

I was so hoping they'd be on the podium together. Maybe this season!

1 hour ago, Umebachi said:

Lol - "We the North" must stick together, eh?  Hope to see you in Kelowna!  But I'm discovering it will not be not easy getting there, even for someone living in BC (on the "islands")!  I have to take a flight and an hour drive to get to this town in the "interior" of our province.  It's a gorgeous area and I am praying for the forest/grass fires to be kept to a minimum this year.  Yuzuru and I both suffer from ASTHMA and we can't handle heavy smoke..!!  

Oh, I had forgotten about those! Yeah, BC needs a bit of our Ontario floods to stop those fires. 

Which islands? I've only visited Salt Spring and it wasn't that easy to get there! 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh, I had forgotten about those! Yeah, BC needs a bit of our Ontario floods to stop those fires. 

Which islands? I've only visited Salt Spring and it wasn't that easy to get there! 

I am on Vancouver Island, near the famous Butchart Gardens.  The air quality is excellent, and my asthma has cleared completely after a month of living here - in good sea air.  Yuzu should stay in Canada (except where there are forest fires) to manage his asthma!  I recall that he did select Toronto over another US-based city because of the better quality of air given his asthmatic condition, amongst other considerations... 

1 hour ago, Umebachi said:

I am on Vancouver Island, near the famous Butchart Gardens.  The air quality is excellent, and my asthma has cleared completely after a month of living here - in good sea air.  Yuzu should stay in Canada (except where there are forest fires) to manage his asthma!  I recall that he did select Toronto over another US-based city because of the better quality of air given his asthmatic condition, amongst other considerations... 

The irony of anyone selecting the Big Smoke for its air quality, I can't even... :LOL:.

Vancouver Island is gorgeous though, and has wonderful air quality. I was there in 2009 for a work conference and took some extra days to poke around. Drove up to Tofino and back. Definitely a good place to live, overall. 

Hello, everyone! I have not posted here for a while. I just want to say I've finally graduated from law school. I really want to thank Yuzu and everyone here for helping me pull through. This has been such a safe space for me. 

In other news, I'll be going to Tokyo. Where can I find Yuzu merch there?