General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, kiches said:

*Gasp*

Really? 

YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

That means my credit-card-melting investment in tickets was not in vain!!! Kelowna here I come!!!

Edit: so SCI will be Hanyu vs Kolyada it looks like. Should be interesting just from the point of view of artistic contrast. They're two very different skaters. I hope Kolyada can live up to his potential.

36 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Edit: so SCI will be Hanyu vs Kolyada it looks like. Should be interesting just from the point of view of artistic contrast. They're two very different skaters. I hope Kolyada can live up to his potential.

...and as it turns out, in NHK too. Wish the best for them both as well :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

Anyhow, glad that you made it halfway there :68468287:

6 часов назад, Umebachi сказал:

At least, I have the tickets for SCI at Kelowna, BC, so I am covered on the Canadian end of the season!  I might be getting too greedy to wish for both the SCI and the Japan Nationals.  Still, worth a try, eh? (that's my Canadian side coming out)

There's no such a thing as too greedy with Yuzu))

No luck with GPs, so Torino it will be.

2 minutes ago, Lunna said:

There's no such a thing as too greedy with Yuzu))

No luck with GPs, so Torino it will be.

i'm tempted by Torino of course but every year around GPF i have a very important deadline at work...but still my mnd is making plans LOL

1 минуту назад, mercedes сказал:

i'm tempted by Torino of course but every year around GPF i have a very important deadline at work...but still my mnd is making plans LOL

And I usually had deadlines during WC, still didn't stop me from going :hachimaki: (even worked on weekends to be able to go)