General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Wait, like really? :knc_yuzu1:

He’s saying he can skate a program like that with hardly any practice? 

Nah, I checked in the Makuhari thread, he practiced it on May 23 at least, so he had it a little earlier than his first show. But still super-impressive

21 minutes ago, Fay said:

He’s saying he can skate a program like that with hardly any practice? 

Nah, I checked in the Makuhari thread, he practiced it on May 23 at least, so he had it a little earlier than his first show. But still super-impressive

Well, it's still possible to be true, given the time zone change. Weren't the practices like super early and the show in the afternoon? That would make it 23rd for us... 

Edit: Seems you were right. They practiced probably in the afternoon 23rd. Another explanation is, he meant "performed" as in practice. Whatever, he is simply cool. :68468287:

57 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

And this:

Netflix should thank Yuzu. Really. Because I am for sure going to watch that anime and I believe I am not alone...

Hanyuconomy is coming to Netflix, people!

:darklordyuzu:

Same :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: I've started reading some background info (more like soaking up every piece of it) and (mentally) preparing myself for the series, because I just cannot get the opening song out of my head :tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:I don't usually stray from my comedy/slice of life anime preference, and my friend was very "wtf is happening" when I asked for their review about Nge :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Well he clearly said he skated on the show (not practice) Masquerade right after getting choreography hete. And this coincides with him saying that he was going to skate Crystal memories originally on the first day but changed to Masquerade last minute. In the interview he said Crystal memories took a day to choreograph with Wilson coming to FaOI and another day to polish so he clearly had that prepared first. But no wonder Brian was amazed that he could still remember all the choreography from when he was novice and junior CWW..He has super memory!

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Maybe 24hr TV if we're lucky? :snonegai:

ETA

I'm happy about all this new content, but why does it all have to be on June 22. I'm going to Germany for a friend's wedding and won't be able to watch any of it. :13877886:

I hope kind people upload everything on YouTube. :snonegai:

28 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

Ivan Bukin mentioned in a long interview that Yuzu is his favourite skater, him and Stepanova talked more about Yuzu here, could someone who speaks Russian translate what they say (maybe @Fay)? :snonegai:

The question was what skater you admire. Ivan said Yuzuru from men, Alina, Zhenya and all the girls, Tessa and Scott.

Next question was that Yuzu seems to be an alien from afar, what person he is in real life? Sasha says he's a simple boy, he's serious when needed, but he's a boy (she uses affectionate Russian word for boy). In his appearance he's not like a brutal man but simple (ordinary) cute boy, likable. Ivan adds that they're not close to him but Yuzu seems to be very positive and open, a fighter.