General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, Umebachi said:

Congratulations to @cvdnce for the lovely tribute to Yuzuru!  

I was thinking of putting down a scale of "How Dead Am I" because I'm bored and this reminded me of how beautiful Notte Stellata was.

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: Zigerunerweisen
:tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp: Notre-Dame di Paris
:8788161:

Etude in D Minor

Romeo and Juliet (V2)

Hana wa Saku

Vertigo 2015

Hello, I Love You 2015

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

White Legend

Requiem of Heaven and Earth

The Final Time Traveller

:10636614:

Parisienne Walkways

Chopin Ballade No 1 2014

Hana ni Nare

:tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp:

Romeo + Juliet (V1)

Chopin Ballade No 1 2015

Let's Go Crazy

:10742290:

Phantom of the Opera

Seimei (2015/2018)

Haru yo Koi

Origin

:13877886:

Chopin Ballade No 1 2018

Otonal

Crystal Memories

:2011112318014775d:

Hope and Legacy

Notte Stellata

Masquerade

1 hour ago, faeline said:

I was thinking of putting down a scale of "How Dead Am I" because I'm bored and this reminded me of how beautiful Notte Stellata was.

:xD: Thank you! I had to save this for future reference. 

1 hour ago, faeline said:

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: Zigerunerweisen
:tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp: Notre-Dame di Paris
:8788161:

Etude in D Minor

Romeo and Juliet (V2)

Hana wa Saku

Vertigo 2015

Hello, I Love You 2015

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

White Legend

Requiem of Heaven and Earth

The Final Time Traveller

:10636614:

Parisienne Walkways

Chopin Ballade No 1 2014

Hana ni Nare

:tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp:

Romeo + Juliet (V1)

Chopin Ballade No 1 2015

Let's Go Crazy

:10742290:

Phantom of the Opera

Seimei (2015/2018)

Haru yo Koi

Origin

:13877886:

Chopin Ballade No 1 2018

Otonal

Crystal Memories

:2011112318014775d:

Hope and Legacy

Notte Stellata

Masquerade

This is great,especially the last 3 ....the beauty and perfection of H&L,the poetry of Notte Stellata and the darkness and passion of Masquerade...we all died but what a way to:1497158260_5GOE:

18 hours ago, fyere0 said:

I bet it didn't start out that way but then one day as the 4A got closer and closer he realized that 4F wasn't much in comparison and he might as well do that one too. Gotta catch 'em all.

Actually, I bet he told Brian this five years ago but swore him to secrecy and Brian's been preparing his wig for the eventuality ever since.

LOL! :68468287:

If that's the case then Brian must've also been practicing meditation, Tai Chi or something. He seems to be more chill than he used to be. I think the poor man's just resigned to his fate. After all these years as Yuzu's coach, there's probably nothing that can still faze Brian. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I don't know if they have a cosmetic line but Yuzu usually promotes their... household(?) line - pantene, laundry detergent, fabric conditioner, electric toothbrush, razor that one time (although that one wasn't too convincing LOL), febreeze or something similar. So there shouldn't be conflict.

Actually SKII is owned by P&G, but not sure that’s the concern... (or wonder they realised it late in having him for cosmetics!)

12 hours ago, mercedes said:

it seems live,or so they say...also saturday morning,early saturday morning but who needs sleep?:meditationf:

As long as it's not something like 4am... :rofl3:

Who am I kidding, it's not like I've never gotten up at 4am to watch Yuzu... do something... or stayed up all night until 8am (twice) to watch him in PyeongChang... :13877886:

18 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

As long as it's not something like 4am... :rofl3:

Who am I kidding, it's not like I've never gotten up at 4am to watch Yuzu... do something... or stayed up all night until 8am (twice) to watch him in PyeongChang... :13877886:

like I'd be able to sleep knowing olympics were on...not a chance LOL

8 hours ago, Sukigirl said:

Imagine Yuzu’s face when the offer was first mooted  :dislike: “you want me to blog about my beauty routine?”

"Does that mean I have to actually think one up first???"

But you can understand why they wanted him, that skin must be the envy of every woman in Japan.... :gla:

Next burning issue of course, will we get more of Yuzu's creativity with chocolate this year?

3 hours ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Actually SKII is owned by P&G, but not sure that’s the concern... (or wonder they realised it late in having him for cosmetics!)

Maybe they have realised he is suitable for cosmetics before already, but no way Hanyu would advertise for SK2...I mean it has the number 2 in it.

I wonder if they will do a celebrity X Yuzu crossover event like Lotte did for Lotte Ghana Event, with Yuzu and 3 actresses meeting and talking.

I've always liked watching him interact with famous celebrities.

Now that Yuzu is the model for Kose, any chance of crossover commercials or promotion events do you think?

11 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

LOL! :68468287:

If that's the case then Brian must've also been practicing meditation, Tai Chi or something. He seems to be more chill than he used to be. I think the poor man's just resigned to his fate. After all these years as Yuzu's coach, there's probably nothing that can still faze Brian. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

If there is, though, Yuzu will find it. :LOL: