General Yuzuru Chat

LOL have you already seen this tweet? :laughing:

ok the pick the program was a couple days ago but I skipped so doing it now

On 6/11/2019 at 6:07 AM, Defyingevanyuri27 said:

Ok question time would you rather

Haru yo koi or Semei    'cause OWG and how royal he looked in that program

Otonal or Origin     ahhhhh can't choose can't choose (ok maybe but just maybe Origin? Or not...it really depends on what I've watched last and it was WC19 Origin:10742290: so good)

hope and legacy or requiem of heaven and earth     because I love pain and Requiem breaks my heart

crystal memories or Masquerade       because I've missed the fire in his EX programs (tho tbh the quiet parts of Masquerade are those I love the most...and they break my heart so you can see a pattern here)

On 6/11/2019 at 8:09 AM, Yuzu_GOAT said:

My turn. Would you rather:

Phantom of the Opera/Otonal

HyK/Origin ahhhhhhh again can't choose....ok maybe Origin again because I watched it recently (basically the only other Yuzu program I've watched these past few weeks other than all FaOI2019 stuff)

Notte Stellata/Requiem    Even if I love pain, most of the times I must ot choose between Swan and Requiem, Swan wins. Especially the OWG one:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Masquerade/LGC ahhhhhh that's tough, too... maybe LGC...but I love the darkness in Masquerade....ahhhhh can't choose

Chopin/R&J    sorry I love passionate young Romeo but Chopin is my true love... x 3

CM/Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry KuriMemo I love you too but I have appointed myself as part of the Change defence squad

Seimei/H&l        tho weird enough I watch H&L much more:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: I'm confused

PW/Etude my love:tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: tho PW made me a fan so....

I'd probably pic different programs according to my mood tbh

costumes:

17 hours ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Costume would you rather!

Notte Stellata/LGC     tough choice but I specifically bought a magazine for the gorgeous Swanyu cover, so...

Origin/H&L      look I love everythig of H&L except for the ruffle :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid: tho it looks nice in motion..

HyK/Seimei(2)   the costume fitting to The GOAT in PyeongChang

Chopin/Origin      because Chopin 1.0 is sooooo good (sheer sleeves I love you!)

R&J/PW        RJ1> both PW >RJ2

Etude/Notte Stellata  I love swanyu but the swirly swirly Etude is just slightly ahead:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: also, Blue Flame:7938863:

Otonal/POTO(2)     tho I love the back of Otonal more. POTO1 was gorgeous but it's just hard to visualize how it was before the collision:13877886:

Masquerade/CM        KuriMemo don't get sad!:10742288:  btw I absolutely love the sleeves of both costumes

and: bad costume version!

WAIT for the bad costumes am I supposed to pick the worse or the slightly more acceptable one?

I'm going for the more acceptable:

Dory/boobskirt    maybe I dislike the huge gems more than the actual boobskirt :scared0012:

Dory/bowling shirts              idk, I can't decide without Yuzu in the bowling shirt, but maybe...just maybe...the bowling shirt is better LOL

Bowling shirts/fishnet      a combo of "not boring" + "worn by Yuzuru it doesn't look that bad"

black bibs/bowling     just becuase Prince Oreo Yuzu makes it work, otherwise it's likely gonna be the bowling shirt...

fishnet/dory       better the floral mess than the yellow cape tbh

btw re: adding signature

how do we do that footer thing where you can have gifs/badges at the bottom of every one of your posts?

if you still need the info:

Spoiler

go on your name in the upper right corner of the page, from the menu choose account settings. in the new "settings" tab choose signature.

Remember there's a size limit for gifs and pics (no worries, you can resize gifs) and they need to be uploaded as a link, so if you want to use a pic you saved in your pc folder you need to upload it e.g. on imgur first (if it's already online then it's ready). Also, remember to always credit the pic/gif to the proper source if it isn't yours.

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

After going through a few weeks with no real footage, no pics, no videos, but only fanart and stories told by people...

My first thought was that it kinda feels like we're back to the age when camera was yet to be invented and people had to draw things down to visually record it...except that, the information flow is fiendishly fast, and...:sigh:

Yea I am rambling and it doesn't make any sense

P&G doesn't really release press stuffs other than for Yuzu days, huh?

...also....

Spoiler

Leve belgische chocolade, vive le chocolat belge! ;) @Veveco

*...and bless those hearts whose felt that chocolate is overrated*

14 hours ago, micaelis said:

What I'd like to see is a revamping of RJ1 to incorporate changes that have arisen since its days (do I hear 'quads, quads, quads'?)

14 hours ago, micaelis said:

RJ1 was the best program she choreographed for him and it would not be unfitting that he retool that program (minus 30 seconds) for this coming season. 

I do not believe he will be able to bring R&J1 to life anymore, not with his current stage of development, not with the quad requirements, and not with 30 seconds off the time limit.

Can I say I love this fandom? I have never really gone into the deep end of fandom (despite having a full shelf full of Sailor Moon and CCS) because I'm so afraid of all the drama that comes with it. But this... this is amazing, it felt like we were all spiritually hugging Yuzu as he opened his arms for his congratulatory hugs! The entire fandom cheered and all the drama just faded away like white noise - because his happiness is what really matters!