General Yuzuru Chat

HOW COME I MISSED THE CHOCOLATE DISCUSSION?!!!:xD:

Hace 23 horas, Veveco said:

Belgian chocolate is better anyway :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp:

Swiss chocolate is the real thing.!!!! I'll fight for our honour!!!:swordfight:

Hace 18 horas, TallyT said:

Sprungli No 1 from Zurich is the Hanyu of chocolate, sorry.  The once we were over there and bought 4 whole pieces (not cheap, not at all cheap) I didn't eat another thing for a day because I was trying so hard not to lose the taste....

LOL!! Yeah, Sprüngli or Läderach (they even had last year a "Yuzu pralinés" limited edition...:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:) are soooo yummy!!

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Guys I bet we will reach 5000 pages before the start of next season. Probably during the Media Day crazyness that will happen in two months :dontdothistome:

By bet for the first post on page #5000:

Spoiler

Damn ISU!!! It's 2:16 am!!! When do we get those %$#&@ GP assignments already?! :smiley-excited001::smiley-excited001::smiley-excited001:

:sipping::3::deadinside::wut:

Btw: I've said, the media black hole is responsible that the FaOI Kobe show thread has turned into a second Yuzu chat...

We can go even further now:

The Yuzu chat starts to turn into a second Space Junk :xD:

12 hours ago, Defyingevanyuri27 said:

ok, im curious what's your favourite costume of his?

Mine is Haru yo koi/ H&L I cannot choose! XD

Etude and Seimei 

11 hours ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Costume would you rather!

Notte Stellata/LGC

Origin/H&L

HyK/Seimei

Chopin/Origin

R&J/PW

Etude/Notte Stellata

Otonal/POTO

Masquerade/CM

and: bad costume version!

Dory/boobskirt

Dory/bowling shirts

Bowling shirts/fishnet

black bibs/bowling shirt 

fishnet/dory 

Notte stellata

can’t Pick one up I love them both 

Seimei

Origin

R&J first version

Etude

Poto 

Masquerade

Dory

Dory(even if I just had a glance at the bowling shirt worn by NObu so you may never know )

Fishnet

Bowling shirt

Dory

I'm really sad to see Yuzu retiring Masquerade.  I've been waiting for him to do something as over-the-top dramatic as we saw in POTO back in 2014.  I've been thinking, though, that Yuzu could do something to acknowledge his debt to Nanami, who shepherded him through his junior years and his early years of senior competition.  What I'd like to see is a revamping of RJ1 to incorporate changes that have arisen since its days (do I hear 'quads, quads, quads'?)  She's too often forgotten but it was she who guided Yuzu through puberty and his early adolescence, who had to help him in the mental turmoil he was experiencing after the earthquake.  RJ1 was the best program she choreographed for him and it would not be unfitting that he retool that program (minus 30 seconds) for this coming season.  It could be as mesmerizing as Masquerade.

5 hours ago, Kim Nhung said:

It's MY SNS, but all the comments are "Yuruzu is amazing!" :laughing::laughing:

Nobu is adorable (going on from the chocolate discussion, he is the Tim Tam of skating) and so good-natured, not all of them could laugh at it, bt he clearly loves Yuzu as we do.

5 hours ago, Veveco said:

For me, he'll always be  "the only person who cried more than Yuzu himself in PyeongChan" :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

Didn't you just want to hug him? Happiest tears ever....

12 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

sleeping Yuzu is so cute!

I'm glad he supports the fanartists...these people are brilliant and they deserve all the Yuzu-love they can get!

Somehow reading from my phone i lost like 10 pages on P&G show...no coment on the ankle I'll just keep repeating my mantra 'he's a pro elite athlete he knows better what he's doing'.

Easy to say it now i know,but i was never sure about Jeff being behind Masquerade , don't ask me why tho...sixth sense maybe?LOL ...and Shae please take good care of youe knee

Yuzuru, February 2018: I'm glad you liked my Olympic performance! Sorry I didn't do more quads, I hurt my ankle doing 4Lz so I only started jumping again last month.

Me: ...

Yuzuru, March 2019: I'm glad you liked my Worlds performance! Sorry I messed up, I hurt my ankle doing 4Lo so I only started jumping again a few weeks ago.

Me: ...

Yuzuru, June 2019: I'm glad you liked my 4Lz! Sorry I had to try so many times, I hurt my ankle doing 4A so I only started jumping again the day before the show starte--

Me: giphy.gif

Count me in as one of those who are sad to see Masquerade go, I hoped he'd leave irt as an official exhibition. Maybe at NHK?

16 hours ago, Defyingevanyuri27 said:

ok, im curious what's your favourite costume of his?

Mine is Haru yo koi/ H&L I cannot choose! XD

Oh, is it time for our yearly "what's your favourite costume countdown" again? Here's my top 10:

1. Etude

2. Requiem 

3. Notte Stellata

4. Origin

5. LGC

6. R&J 1.0

7. Seimei 2.0

8. PotO 1.0

9. R&J 2.0

10. White Legend

Costumes! First a disclaimer, we have an Overlord who can make almost anything look good (well, better than anyone else...)

Notte Stellata/LGC... by a whisker

Origin/H&L - but it hurt choosing

HyK/Seimei and Seimei 2 more than 1

Chopin/Origin

R&J/PW - which R&J? If 1, then that wins, if 2.... PW

Etude/Notte Stellata... sorry, can't choose, can't choose at all, love them both

Otonal/POTO

Masquerade/CM

My absolute favourites are - in no particular order because I can't order them... Seimei 2, Origin, Etude, Notte Stellata and now Masquerade.

After going through a few weeks with no real footage, no pics, no videos, but only fanart and stories told by people... I'm starting to feel like Yuzu is indeed an anime or some other fictional character. :13877886:

And knowing that all these awesome things happened, but not being able to see it, just makes the thirst worse. :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

16 hours ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Costume would you rather!

Notte Stellata/LGC

Origin/H&L

HyK/Seimei

Chopin/Origin

R&J/PW

Etude/Notte Stellata

Otonal/POTO

Masquerade/CM

Dory/boobskirt

Dory/bowling shirts

Bowling shirts/fishnet

black bibs/bowling shirt 

fishnet/dory 

I'm cheating! :LOL:

Notte Stellata/LGC: Notte Stellata

Origin/H&L: Equal. H&L for the colours, Origin for the craftsmanship and fundamental design

HyK/Seimei: Seimei 2.0 > Seimei 1.0 = HYK

Chopin/Origin: Chopin 3.0 > Chopin 1.0 = Origin > Chopin 2.0

R&J/PW: Blue PW > R+J > R&J > Grey PW because it's a PChiddy outfit, not a Yuzu one

Etude/Notte Stellata: THE BATTLE OF YUZU'S TWO MOST FLATTERING COSTUMES. Equal.

Otonal/POTO: PotO 1.0 > Otonal = PotO 2.0 

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p1re4fUmsi1r2mxx4_540.gif

Masquerade/CM: Masquerade

Dory/boobskirt: Boobskirt

Dory/bowling shirts: Bowling shirt because he probably looks cute in it.

Bowling shirts/fishnet: Fishnet because all the colours were flattering on him and looked harmonious despite the design being on crack

black bibs/bowling shirt: Bowling shirt

fishnet/dory: Fishnet