General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

Wait. Is that the blue bathrobe? In this pic it looks so harmless and great :laughing:

Nope, that's the $2000 Dior cardigan. :winky:

I'm convinced that Yuzu looks great in everything. Period. :pouty:

And I'm sure he'd look absolutely fantastic without anything on... :10742290:

11 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

On 5/2/2019 at 9:01 PM, Geo1 said:

Yuzu looks good in anything... Even if it's an old blue bathrobe over T-shirt and jeans.

Now if you ladies would just imagine him in just the old blue bathrobe....

Okay, at least my memory did not betray me: it has been called an old blue bathrobe in this thread already :xD:

Yuzu is such a sweet person, I loved reading all the translations of the P&G talk show. :tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5: Praying for both his ankles and I hope everything will be fine when he practices Nessie and also the 4Lz.

I am curious about the changes in Masquerade and also a bit sad that we won't see it after Toyama, but somehow I thought this program was only for FaOI, so it's not too surprising that it won't be his EX next season. :tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg: I love this program (and also Crystal fairy), it's one of the best he's skated to at FaOI so I can't wait for the remaining performances this week.

3 часа назад, Katt сказал:

https://twitter.com/junjunjun2112/status/1138724371936059393 <-- Masquerade will end in Toyama. The official EX will be by another choreographer,  not sure if its Crystal memories or a new one. 

Ah, so not a chance for me to see it live next season :sigh: at least we'll have several videos (hope they'll show both programs from Kobe), but shouldn't be greedy, just take care of your health, Yuzu, that's all we need! 

25 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I think that one might actually just be a bathrobe. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: The $2000 Dior was this jacket that he wore for the Sendai Meguri guidebook.

Yuzuru gives great interviews doesn’t he (in Japanese lol!) -  despite being a private person he does give of himself especially to Shuzo-san. He shows such genuiness, warmth, care, truthfulness too. (His secrecy about skating stuff is probably because he so likes to surprise everyone!!) So, a new SP, that leaves me thinking we might see Origin next season! I for one would be delighted, I love it and haven’t seen nearly enough of it!!  🖤💛

I'm not really surprised he's been practicing 4Lz and 4A. I wonder if 4F, too. He did say he wants them and he's not the type to step back from that. Practicing doesn't mean he'll throw them all in at once. He still insisted he hasn't landed 4A at Worlds, so... who knows. But I guess 4Lz will definitely be back this season. And 4A is on its way.

I am sad about Masquerade, but it is difficult from many POVs. Physically, emotionally and practically (Toshi's vocals are essential, but lyrics are in Japanese).

Honestly, I hope the Ex and programs will be new ones (or at least new Ex and O&O again). As beautiful as it is, Crystal Memories didn't really touch me in Kobe. Though I guess I still have a chance to change my mind lol

And it is amazing how he knows everything... but he really does. So I think all fans should keep that in mind at all. If he knows when fans are slighted, he also knows when they misbehave and that likely upsets him, too.