General Yuzuru Chat

Every time I think I couldn’t love him

more, he proves me wrong. 

He is the most precious human being and needs to be protected at all cost. And he is also the fiercest who doesn’t back down in front of the hardest challenges, confronting his fears, pushing himself and ready to protect us.

Next season is going to be one hell of a ride, we’ll probably loose all of our hair, sleep (and maybe my liver :10814716:)but I know he’ll make it worth it.

1 hour ago, Sukigirl said:

Even though it’s choreographed by Shae, Masquerade is very much Yuzu’s creation and a reflection of him and his skating. He’s tinkering with it all the time and it might be vastly different by the time it has its last performance.  In that sense, Masquerade is an expression of  his feelings, passions, and personality, at this very time and place. It’s much more a reflection of him than, say, a competition program that needs to adhere to a set structure. 

So although it’s sad that it won’t continue after FAOI, its transience makes it rich and meaningful and a precious gift to savour.

That's true. And that's why I will download the HD version of every performance right after each broadcast and watch them in a loop. :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw: Thank skating gods for those amazing YouTubers who put these videos online. :10815002:

24 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

No wonder he hates English so much...Because he cant talk 18 pages long and it kills him not to be able to XD

Also his outfit looks like he is wearing the "ANA" on him even though this is not a ANA talk show