General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

Fanyus: He really should skip ice shows this year to rest his poor ankle.

Yuzu: ^%##*@^&*# -- I can't practice 4Lz cuz I injured myself training 4A!

:LOL:

And I'm jumping 4Lo and 4T3A in practice for warm up too! 

Chill..What is chill...

I'm so emotional right now. Such a sweet boy. We don't deserve him.:sadPooh:

Pudding only in FaOI: Heh, I told you so. No way he will skate to a song wit Japanese lyrics outside of Japan. And I think this program can exist only right now (after WC). But good to finally know who did choreo.

Even though it’s choreographed by Shae, Masquerade is very much Yuzu’s creation and a reflection of him and his skating. He’s tinkering with it all the time and it might be vastly different by the time it has its last performance.  In that sense, Masquerade is an expression of  his feelings, passions, and personality, at this very time and place. It’s much more a reflection of him than, say, a competition program that needs to adhere to a set structure. 

So although it’s sad that it won’t continue after FAOI, its transience makes it rich and meaningful and a precious gift to savour.

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Where's the DISLIKE button!?! :tantrum: :crybaby: :sadPooh:

I think, we should wait what his EX will be. Some people sighed when the news of POTO 2.0 came out and now Masquerade is their favorite program. It might be the same with his new EX, too. Whatever it is  :winky:

I'm not surprised about the 4A practice tbh. No matter how bad the ice conditions are, Yuzu's 3A success rate at this year's FaOI is not the best according to his standards, so there had to be something else that caused him trouble. I hope that the 4A and 3A can make peace with each other in time before the new season starts. I still believe that baby 3A is Yuzu's strongest weapon and a competition winner with its insane quality and consistency. Would be really sad, if he had to fight for that gorgeous jump in the future...

However, it's great to hear that he made friends with the 4Lz and it's even better that his 4T is an absolute bank now: solo or combo or sequence, first half or second half, good ice or bad ice. He lands it everywhere. Really cool :2thumbsup:

Hopefully that sprain of his left ankle is not too serious. Yuzu always reminds us not to worry about him and believe in him, but he's testing us every week now... :1: