General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

Hey guys! I posted this in the Weloveyuzu thread but thought I should ask here as well since more people come here

I am compiling some quotes for our cheer project and I think I just want to get the best quotes from the following people on Yuzu as a skater/person (rather about his perf/program). 

• Vincent Zhou - not sure if he ever talked about Yuzu. I know he looks up to Yuzu but I have never come across one from him. 
  • Daniel Grassl - (if any)
  • Nobu
  • Jun - I am looking for his recent interview where he talked about Yuzu. I know it's on Twitter but couldn't seem to find it. 
  • Shae Lynn Borne (not from ciontu)
  • Jeffrey Buttle (not from ciontu)
  • Tessa and Scott (If any)

Thank you so much in advance! 

2 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

Hey guys! I posted this in the Weloveyuzu thread but thought I should ask here as well since more people come here

I am compiling some quotes for our cheer project and I think I just want to get the best quotes from the following people on Yuzu as a skater/person (rather about his perf/program). 

• Vincent Zhou - not sure if he ever talked about Yuzu. I know he looks up to Yuzu but I have never come across one from him. 
  • Nobu
  • Jun - I am looking for his recent interview where he talked about Yuzu. I know it's on Twitter but couldn't seem to find it. 

Zhou talked about him in a very recent video interview but I can't find it. (This is unhelpful. :laughing:)

2 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

• Nobu

Raf? he said something like how what yuzu has can't be taught, it came from God.

And Yagudin said that he WAS God LOL

1 minute ago, fyere0 said:

Zhou talked about him in a very recent video interview but I can't find it. (This is unhelpful. :laughing:)

loll its okayy

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Raf? he said something like how what yuzu has can't be taught, it came from God.

oh I already have it! haha i cant believe i have two raf quotes down out of all the weird things he said about yuzu

Vincent definitely said something, a tweet of his or maybe on the Olympic Channel.  Then there was Kovtun when talking about Worlds 19 said that Yuzu's skate was the one he found the most memorable (or something like that), Nathan's interview where  he said that thing about hoping when meeting his heroes they were as everything he hoped - and Yuzu was and more - Scott Moir at last years' FoI when Yuzu talking him and Tessa into axels saying in japan Yuzu is God or King...

16 時間前, makebelieveupさんが言いました:

• Nobu

Vincent talked about Japan's icons (Yuzu, Shoma, Daisuke) in the article of Japan Times, although this was not particularly about Yuzu.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2019/04/16/figure-skating/productive-partnership-hamada-helps-zhou-find-success/#.XOQHtsj7Tcs

There may be something in the fan's tweets.  Maybe after the Worlds?  I have not checked yet, sorry.  

https://twitter.com/VincentZhou1025

This ➄ translation part is about Yuzuru.  But I could not open the source:  http://n.miaopai.com/media/OUJcIFgNZrkBsGiZLpNJzCWFkKUM~7mo

22 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Vincent talked about Japan's icons (Yuzu, Shoma, Daisuke) in the article of Japan Times, although this was not particularly about Yuzu.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2019/04/16/figure-skating/productive-partnership-hamada-helps-zhou-find-success/#.XOQHtsj7Tcs

There may be something in the fan's tweets.  Maybe after the Worlds?  I have not checked yet, sorry.  

https://twitter.com/VincentZhou1025

This ➄ translation part is about Yuzuru.  But I could not open the source:  http://n.miaopai.com/media/OUJcIFgNZrkBsGiZLpNJzCWFkKUM~7mo

thank you!!

6 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Now Yuzu probably has nightmares of all the females who fantasize about him being in their bedrooms!

OMG Yuzuru is present in my bedroom too, not in pictures on the wall, but in books, magazines, in many clear Lotte files sent to me by my good Japanese friend. 

I don't know if he will feel more assured, or less traumatized, knowing that he is also loved by many male and females of the ages of his parents or grandparents, like you and me.

When my daughter went to visit Japan, she knew what I want as presents. She asked her Japanese friend where to buy books and magazines of Yuzuru  and bring me his books and magazines.

I remember  when I went to GPF in Marseille, I have met many ladies with theirs daughters who are also fans of Yuzuru .

Last year at Autumn Classics in Oakville, I went to eat in a restaurant with some ladies, including a Japanese ladie from Japan. She made us all laughing when she told us stories how her daughter aged 40 years old  reacted. Because she always watches TV or videos of Yuzuru , so her daughter said : Oh mamie, you watch Yuzuru again!

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

:dpooh:

Shuzo Matsuoka asked one of the guests to comment and the guest replied that it is the same thing that Miyamoto Musashi said.

I think I have posted about Miyamoto Musashi before in comparison to Yuzu, but he is a legendary Japanese swordsman who dedicated his entire life to being the best, forsaking love and personal comforts in order to achieve it, constantly practicing and honing his art.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi

21 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

• Nobu

Hi I found this on Twitter. Not sure if it’s the one you are looking for. Jun said that   “ YuzuruHanyu is such a legend, it's difficult for me to make any comments.  It's fun being able to train with him." JunHwanCha " 

Hope this helps :)