General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:
5 day until we'll see Yuzu again!!! Yaaaaay!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Maybe there are rehearsals on the day(s) before and we get some InstaStories on thursday already...?

Okay, our InstaQueen Aljona won't be there, but maybe TwitterEmpress TukLiza can feed our fan hearts this time...? :hihi:

@olympicchannel: This is your ultimate chance to skyrocket your klicks and retweets. Conquer the FaOI backstage area. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Maybe there are rehearsals on the day(s) before and we get some InstaStories on thursday already...?

Okay, our InstaQueen Aljona won't be there, but maybe TwitterEmpress TukLiza can feed our fan hearts this time...? :hihi:

@olympicchannel: This is your ultimate chance to skyrocket your klicks and retweets. Conquer the FaOI backstage area. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

Last year we got some photos from the rehearsal and the Olympic Channel did some instastories during the show :68468287: We'll see how it goes this year!

The thread is now open and we can discuss everything about Makuhari here :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

44 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

" Yuzuru's costumes at FaOI. A bit embarrassing at the first sight :14066882:

But every time you see it, it's becoming lovely and you cannot think of anything else to fit him :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: "

Gudetama (lazy egg), seaweed, Gundam, then what comes this year?

Gudetama

https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2140758126323514601/2140758686127813703

Last year there were fish. Maybe birds now? Flowers? Minerals?

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

" Yuzuru's costumes at FaOI. A bit embarrassing at the first sight :14066882:

But every time you see it, it's becoming lovely and you cannot think of anything else to fit him :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: "

Gudetama (lazy egg), seaweed, Gundam, then what comes this year?

Well, he's done a sakura flower as well....

Fire? A ghost? A gold medal? A pyramid? Angry thunderstorm? A personification of a music note?

Yuzu's costumes for FaOI?  He could do like Keegan did in his gala program last season and go shirtless.  Keegan had the build and the program to make it work but I could see Yuzu doing PW without a shirt, possibly LGC , also, although I think that costume (the purple not the white one) really helped make the program there.  In any case Yuzu's penchant for elaborate costumes is far greater than any of the other skaters out there, although we probably should take into consideration Yuzu now has the financial resources to afford almost any costume he and his advisors dream up.  What I think might be interesting, since there are no strictures in gala and exhibition programs, would be for Yuzu to do a program in tights.  We had a hint of how that might be with the LGC costumes.  A Yuzu in tights might start a trend since tights are comparatively cheap and male skaters, like ballet dancers, have the physiques to make tights work.

36 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I have to admit I still watch Yuzu's 2012 WC performance of Romeo&Juliet on a regular basis just to get a dose of pure, raw and natural passion. :tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

I follow them on you tube I love their before ad after videos ,you really can understand how much yuzuru has improved!