General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

This is a tweet from: 

Crystal @YuzuRules 35m35 minutes ago

More

Thanks@olympicchannel, for acknowledging Yuzu’s quality as a TRUE artist. Indeed, he is inspirational to ppl from all walks of life. Well, @ISU_Figure and #JSF, the photo👇 is for you guys.

D63iLUyUIAAEFL3.jpg

Speak the truth!!!

Fanyus are so dedicated, I’m sure these look a lot of time.

Okay, the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 is in full spate and I just realized how much Eurovision is hiding in Yuzu's skating career :hihi:

Team Origin 2008: Evgeni Plushenko and Edvin Marton won the event together with Dima Bilan for Russia. It's been Russia's only Eurovision title so far.

Team Notte Stellata 2015: Il Volo competed for Italy with the song 'Grande Amore' and finished in a strong third place. It's been Italy's best placement in the last 8 years.

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

It's the one in the lower left corner in the video showing the three versions.

I have to say, that one is my favorite, not least because when he falls, he flips off Ice-Chan and that just makes me giggle.

19 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

Idk why but i would cringe if it were someone else but when Yuzu does something like that, I'm like "I approve boi you deserve all the love and attention of this world. get those men to lift you. bless them boi bless them!" :LOL:

Yuzu's bratty bit is just pure sweet-natured mischief and therefore endearing and adorable....

56 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Okay, the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 is in full spate and I just realized how much Eurovision is hiding in Yuzu's skating career :hihi:

Team Origin 2008: Evgeni Plushenko and Edvin Marton won the event together with Dima Bilan for Russia. It's been Russia's only Eurovision title so far.

Team Notte Stellata 2015: Il Volo competed for Italy with the song 'Grande Amore' and finished in a strong third place. It's been Italy's best placement in the last 8 years.

o god I didn't remember about Plushenko going into music :10814716: 

Just now, mercedes said:

o god i had forgottern about Plushenko going into music :10814716: 

But Eurovision didn't (the priceless sendup by the Swedish hosts in 2016 mentioned him :offtopic2:along with a heap of other magic nonsense moments in its history....) Hey, if they ever let Japan in, maybe the singer can do a Yuzu tribute in costume!

Just now, TallyT said:

But Eurovision didn't (the priceless sendup by the Swedish hosts in 2016 mentioned him :offtopic2:along with a heap of other magic nonsense moments in its history....) Hey, if they ever let Japan in, maybe the singer can do a Yuzu tribute in costume!

:offtopic2:Yuzuru at Eurovision may be my only reason for watching it....if I'm not wrong there are already not european countris competing so we can have Japan right?:smiley-excited001:

Back on topic ,Plushenko winning even a music contest(and the only one for his country)says a lot ,I mean the guy really is unstoppable!

Just now, mercedes said:

:offtopic2:Yuzuru at Eurovision may be my only reason for watching it....if I'm not wrong there are already not european countris competing so we can have Japan right?:smiley-excited001:

Back on topic ,Plushenko winning even a music contest(and the only one for his country)says a lot ,I mean the guy really is unstoppable!

Well, they let Australia in (first as an anniversary one-off and now we're.... part of Europe once a year :) ) and I believe the Japanese are fans, soooo...... maybe one day, yes. I doubt Yuzu would appear himself but I can see a Japanese singer honoring him in costume or music :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

Japan would fit soooo well in the competition. They can totally do theatrical and over the top. I vote for. :dancingpooh: (but can we spare Yuzu of that Plushy moment, please ? It was... uhm... interesting but one was enough, shall we say.) 

Also, Sweden should host every year. They're the best. 

2 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

this seems like an old interview before 18/19 season. does anyone know

Yes, it's from this time last year. He's given more recent (i.e post-Saitama) interviews where he's said that the 4A is no longer a 'someday' dream, but a goal he can work solidly towards achieving.

57 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes, it's from this time last year. He's given more recent (i.e post-Saitama) interviews where he's said that the 4A is no longer a 'someday' dream, but a goal he can work solidly towards achieving.

Thanks! I knew it because he was like "I would like to do a quad axel but..." and we know how there is no more "but" after Saitama