General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Ice Jewels vol. 10 is out today with an interview in it. There's a quick summary of what Yuzu said about Javier:

It is so much work but I hope someone will translate the full interview too. 

ETA:

An another part about life in Toronto:

What he said about Javi...he's such a sweet boy! :softYuzu:

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Darren McClure/Toneshift: I read that your new “Origin” EP was inspired in part by Yuzuru Hanyu.  Could you expand a little on that.  I’m based in Japan and he is a really popular figure here, so I’m interested in hearing why he’s important to you.

Plushenko's Tribute to Nijinski →Yuzu Origin tribute to Plushenko's Nijinski →tribute to Yuzuru's Origin 

:softYuzu:

We got two tributes Notte Stella and Origin. What's next? :embSwan: I love it

6 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Ice Jewels vol. 10 is out today with an interview in it. There's a quick summary of what Yuzu said about Javier:

It is so much work but I hope someone will translate the full interview too. 

ETA:

An another part about life in Toronto:

I'm definetly aging because while reading what he said about Javi I felt tears coming....:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

D6pEDiyVsAA4num.png

https://twitter.com/amanitafrozen/status/1128789800926949376

lol omg! what abt something like this at FaoI!!! :8788161:

lol no please no(and please no vest like the one on the first shows too !)

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

D6pEDiyVsAA4num.png

https://twitter.com/amanitafrozen/status/1128789800926949376

lol omg! what abt something like this at FaoI!!! :8788161:

I'm glad that I'm not the only person with images in my head like this one (maybe little different costumes) :dontdothistome:

Let's be honest everyone: a Yuzu-Habi-sbs skating program is looooong overdue. Period.

4 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

I always get so happy to hear about how other artists are paying tribute to Yuzu. I am sure he would feel really happy to know how much he has inspired so many people in this world even outside of figure skating.

That's what I meant when I said: For me the G.O.A.T. of a sport is not only defined by his athletic prowess and competitive results. It's his footprint in history and influence of the future that makes an athlete extra special. When you can amaze and inspire people outside of your own sport, you've reached the next level of greatness. Yuzu did.

I did it again. Erin at the Cricket Club is probably tired of hearing from me. I sent the following email to her:

Hi Erin,

I had to send you this link to an interview of Kelly Moran, a Brooklyn-based composer and multi-instrumentalist, whose new "Origin" EP was inspired by Yuzuru Hanyu.

She says that she is passionate about figure skating – outside of music it is the one activity she is most involved in as a fan and as a skater herself. She says, "Anyone who knows about figure skating knows that Yuzuru Hanyu is simply the greatest skater of all time, and following his career has been immensely inspiring for me – especially in his most recent, post-Olympic season."

She has wonderful words about Yuzuru's athleticism and artistry and I thought that he should be made aware of the inspiration he is providing not only other skaters and athletes, but also ballerinas and musical artists.

https://toneshift.net/2019/05/16/interview-with-kelly-moran/?fbclid=IwAR29f-CXLPaEGGUpV1z_BW9z9H_Z45nhCX4NoyJelEEb_L_abEMoCytE7mw

I know that you are busy. There's no need to reply to my email. I would appreciate it, however, if you would pass this email along to Yuzu's team.

Regards,

George

13 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I did it again. Erin at the Cricket Club is probably tired of hearing from me. I sent the following email to her:

Hi Erin,

I had to send you this link to an interview of Kelly Moran, a Brooklyn-based composer and multi-instrumentalist, whose new "Origin" EP was inspired by Yuzuru Hanyu.

She says that she is passionate about figure skating – outside of music it is the one activity she is most involved in as a fan and as a skater herself. She says, "Anyone who knows about figure skating knows that Yuzuru Hanyu is simply the greatest skater of all time, and following his career has been immensely inspiring for me – especially in his most recent, post-Olympic season."

She has wonderful words about Yuzuru's athleticism and artistry and I thought that he should be made aware of the inspiration he is providing not only other skaters and athletes, but also ballerinas and musical artists.

https://toneshift.net/2019/05/16/interview-with-kelly-moran/?fbclid=IwAR29f-CXLPaEGGUpV1z_BW9z9H_Z45nhCX4NoyJelEEb_L_abEMoCytE7mw

I know that you are busy. There's no need to reply to my email. I would appreciate it, however, if you would pass this email along to Yuzu's team.

Regards,

George

Thank you Geo for your dedication to spread Yuzu’s others’s appreciation  to TCC’s awareness! I’m sure those will be passed along to Yuzu and bring joy to him!

Posted this in the photobook thread I think but thought i'd post it here too, does anyone have any photobook/magazine recommendations? I would really like to have a few with good qualities photos and posters (posters are key lol). Especially keeping an eye out for quality one with swanyu/hyk/origin/seimei. Aso, is the new ice jewels worth purchasing?? By the way those new clear files WOW I need those in my life. If only I lived in Japan:13877886: