General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Just no........ doesn't suit him.  You did a good job with Photoshop.  Someone definitely needs to tackle origin hair, smooth suit and murder face though!!!  :smiley-angelic001:

Agree to disagree, especially on the top two pictures with the darker brown... :devilYuzu:

Also, totally not surprised about the love for Origin's costume.

4 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Wow, it's so strange to see Yuzu with different hair colors. To be honest, I like him most exactly as he is with his deep black hair and I hope he will keep it  :winky:

... okay, two years ago I committed a crime and experimented a bit with Photoshop as well...   [*gomen* :8788161:]

Hide contents

DFRI_BxXUAAv_UV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Love it.  That's the best one of the lot.  :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Update on the broadcasting schedule for FaOI 2019:

-FaOI Makuhari
BS Asahi: May 27th, 21:00-22:54
TV Asahi: June 10th, as a segment of a sports program "GET SPORTS" aired from 1:25
TV Asahi Ch2: 
June 30th, 14:00-18:00 (FaOI Makuhari Day 1)
July 7th, 17:00-21:00 (FaOI Makuhari Day 2)
July 28th, 17:00-21:00 (FaOI Makuhari Day 3)

-FaOI Sendai
Sendai Hoso: June 14th, 19:00-20:00

-FaOI Kobe
ABC (Asahi Hoso TV or Asahi Television Broadcasting Corporation, based on Osaka): June 15th, 15:00-16:30
BS Asahi: June 22nd, 13:00-15:54
TV Asahi Ch2: Sometime in August

Source: https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/broadcast.html

Sorry for interrupting again... :20111123175531c17:

Sendai Iroha (mini program produced and aired by Sendai Hoso) featuring Ice Rink Sendai:

The footage was probably filmed on April 1st, on which Takeshi Honda gave a special skating lesson to children. You can find Nanami Sensei helping Takeshi. They are also promoting FaOI Sendai and Javi's skating lesson in the second half.

On 5/13/2019 at 5:35 AM, Henni147 said:

These are the moments, where I'm really happy to be a random Twitter user only. I don't know any anti-accounts in specific and I guess that's a good thing. Would only cause unnecessary cardiovascular problems. :sipping:

and unnecessary GI upset and GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease) also AKA 'heartburn' literally  :fire:

2 hours ago, Dreamer said:

and unnecessary GI upset and GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease) also AKA 'heartburn' literally  :fire:

Just laugh them off and report seen tweet+block the user for extra relief

7 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

unfortunately it has a watermark there so I am unsure whether it is fantaken or not haha 

Oopsie....

:1:

To think this was nationals and scores were already somewhat "inflated" yet Yuzu was only able to get 103.10 for this near flawless performance. well its japan after all but a 46.90 pcs is unacceptable when thinking about how some skaters these days get higher for a meaningless perf

anyway...please enjoy this underexposed Parisienne Walkways performance. Sochi was of course legendary but this was the making of a legend 

p.s. i loveee this costume on him. it showcases his golden proportion

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

Yuzu’s face!:xD:

His face it like that cos he's saying..."Come on Nate - hands off the butt - manner hands mate!!!! ".  Nathan's response "Ooops sorry....hands too low!!".  Vincent (through gritted teeth) "Phew...shoulder was the right way to go".

1 hour ago, Louitunes said:

His face it like that cos he's saying..."Come on Nate - hands off the butt - manner hands mate!!!! ".  Nathan's response "Ooops sorry....hands too low!!".  Vincent (through gritted teeth) "Phew...shoulder was the right way to go".

:10814716: