General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

LOLL I failedd at using photoshop! but Yuzu's face saves the day

bjmProl.jpg

qGTjMyz.jpg

D1CrxLB.jpg

Just no........ doesn't suit him.  You did a good job with Photoshop.  Someone definitely needs to tackle origin hair, smooth suit and murder face though!!!  :smiley-angelic001:

31 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

Putting it all altogether, Yuzu had an amazing post Olympic season.  Can’t wait til FaOI!:smiley-happy085:

aside from the awful injury that sat him out of the rest of competitions and directly affected his world performances, I would say he still had a great season like he always has. antis will write off his achievements but as a fan, i couldnt be more proud of him. it isnt what on the papers or writings. its the events we witness and the journey he goes through that make all of his achievements so resounding and deserving. i mean who else could have done it but Yuzu even when all odds were against him.

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

aside from the awful injury that sat him out of the rest of competitions and directly affected his world performances, I would say he still had a great season like he always has. antis will write off his achievements but as a fan, i couldnt be more proud of him. it isnt what on the papers or writings. its the events we witness and the journey he goes through that make all of his achievements so resounding and deserving. i mean who else could have done it but Yuzu even when all odds were against him.

I'll always be sad for the second part of COR and what it caused, but I also agree about season after all. He still achieved a lot (6 WRs, 4T3A, beautiful and memorable performances) in so few competitions. And if before ACI he only had the vague idea of 4A as a goal but were unsure of the rest... I think he now has a clearer picture of what he wants to do and the fire back, so I don't think anything has been in vain.

3 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

...yet another face for Yuzumoji here? :hihi:

unfortunately it has a watermark there so I am unsure whether it is fantaken or not haha 

1 minute ago, Indiiea said:

I'll always be sad for the second part of COR and what it caused, but I also agree about season after all. He still achieved a lot (6 WRs, 4T3A, beautiful and memorable performances) in so few competitions. And if before ACI he only had the vague idea of 4A as a goal but were unsure of the rest... I think he now has a clearer picture of what he wants to do and the fire back, so I don't think anything has been in vain.

He was also able to skate to the programs he had wanted to skate to. He was also able to get his 4loop back within the same season after a reinjury. His success rate of landing a 4loop in competition was 2/3 if we exclude the "underrotated" one at helsinki. Landed 4T3A with 2/2 success rate (he didnt ratify his first one but thats just him). Got his 6th world medal. Won 3/4 events and podiumed 4/4. The season after the olympic is always a weird one. Zagitova coulnt escape it with 1 gold medal, Yuzu, who has 2, has been more than impressive at withholding the pressure on him. If this is what you call a bonus/filler season then its been a treat. 

As for that second part of COR, it was definitely a traumatic event for fanyus/sattelites but I'm glad we survived. Personally, i thought Origin at COR was still his best interpretation of the program, taking away the the mistakes and fall in the second half. if he hadnt injured, we could have seen not just a clean origin there but a perfect one that day. he was in top form the day before and you can see how much details and energy he used to attack each element even after he was injured. 

Concerning Yuzu's injury and recovery, we should all take heart from the almost surrealistic spectacle of Yuzu receiving his gold medal at COR on crutches.  It indicates he was definitely taking the injury seriously and I would assume continues to do so.  At Worlds he came in silver, but that's understandable if we take in the likelihood he was skating 'safe' (just relatively).  Ice shows this summer I think are probably a means to satisfy three things: his need for an audience, his desire to placate his Japanese fans who've definitely missed him on Japanese ice, and his desire to satisfy P&G, who not only sponsor the Fantasy on Ice shows but also have Yuzu as a major individual endorser.  I do think Yuzu is going to skate super-safe in the ice shows this summer.  The last thing he wants is to go into the upcoming season only partially healed.  With the competitions he's missed over the last two seasons he needs to get some golds in competitions he's become a stranger to, and this after dominating before things started falling apart, meaning NHK, GPF and Japanese Nationals.  There's a lot of gold he should have gotten but didn't because he was simply not present.

16 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

LOLL I failedd at using photoshop! but Yuzu's face saves the day

bjmProl.jpg

qGTjMyz.jpg

D1CrxLB.jpg

12 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

The boi does rock blue!

blue-yuzu-1.jpg

2 hours ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

These talks makes me remember I made a Halloween edit about a year ago.

Wow, it's so strange to see Yuzu with different hair colors. To be honest, I like him most exactly as he is with his deep black hair and I hope he will keep it  :winky:

... okay, two years ago I committed a crime and experimented a bit with Photoshop as well...   [*gomen* :8788161:]

Spoiler

DFRI_BxXUAAv_UV?format=jpg&name=900x900