General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, vanadiezz said:

Read someone said on Twitter that the account is owned by one of well-known Yuzu antis. If you read old GS thread, she is known as "Let's Talk". 

Just block. 

Nah, it’s not letstalk, but she’s Russian too. Come on, folks, I’ve had the dubious pleasure of reading this crap for years, don’t let’s bring it here. That’s a well-known nutcase. 

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Nah, it’s not letstalk, but she’s Russian too. Come on, folks, I’ve had the dubious pleasure of reading this crap for years, don’t let’s bring it here. That’s a well-known nutcase. 

Well, too bad she is using Boyang as her profile pic. Didn't she get the memo that Yuzu's antis are now piling their expectation on a certain Yale student? 🙄

1 minute ago, vanadiezz said:

Well, too bad she is using Boyang as her profile pic. Didn't she get the memo that Yuzu's antis are now piling their expectation on a certain Yale student? 🙄

Come on, do you really want to discuss her? Then write me a PM, I’ll let you know some juicy stuff. But I care for the sanity and ecology of the planet too much! 

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I've been fantasizing for a while about Yuzu wearing his hair LGC/Origin style while wearing a suit. I think Yuzu would look hot as hell with his hair slicked back when he's wearing a suit. I hope that one day this will become reality. :10636614:

I recently found someone on Tumblr who had the same thought and this is the result. :pouty:

https://yuzulovesjavi.tumblr.com/post/184843206457/heres-a-manip-of-yuzu-on-someone-elses-body

tumblr_prfhy8AWtP1yoc900o1_540.jpg

His expression in here doesnt go along with the attire lol!

14 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

Yuzu would look even more otherworldly with colored hair!

I read that as "with chocolate hair." 

I think it's time for lunch!

But as long as I'm here: I don't think he'd look good with brown hair, it wouldn't be so dramatic. Now blue or purple hair, that would be extraterrestrial!

7 minutes ago, Whee1000 said:

I read that as "with chocolate hair." 

I think it's time for lunch!

But as long as I'm here: I don't think he'd look good with brown hair, it wouldn't be so dramatic. Now blue or purple hair, that would be extraterrestrial!

You're challenging me to use some photoshop now!

On 12/05/2019 at 11:10, mercedes said:

Bonjour, je ne pense pas que nous pourrons le regarder en direct hors du Japon, mais je suis sûr que les gens le téléchargeront plus tard!

L'année dernière, il y avait des liens google drive et vimeo et une soirée en streaming aussi si je ne me trompais pas.

Thank you !!!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: